Moving to Rosemount

I think you should grow up and take it more seriously. You are clearly in the wrong here. Everyone can see it but you.

I don't think a thread on the GH OT board about internet service in Rosemount is something to be taken seriously, no. I do think Net Neutrality is a serious issue. And when I see some very outspoken young liberals talking about the awesome internet choices they have in 2019, I think a gentle reminder of the issue is warranted. I'm sure it's annoying as hell for WAG, but so what. He can easily ignore me and read the 2-3 legit responses. he can't ignore all of the board progs angry replies to me, but that's not my fault.

I don't think a thread on the GH OT board about internet service in Rosemount is something to be taken seriously, no. I do think Net Neutrality is a serious issue. And when I see some very outspoken young liberals talking about the awesome internet choices they have in 2019, I think a gentle reminder of the issue is warranted. I'm sure it's annoying as hell for WAG, but so what. He can easily ignore me and read the 2-3 legit responses. he can't ignore all of the board progs angry replies to me, but that's not my fault.

He said you annoyed him and told you to GTFO. And yet here you are doubling down on the dumb and posting more political BS. WTF is wrong with you?

He said you annoyed him and told you to GTFO. And yet here you are doubling down on the dumb and posting more political BS. WTF is wrong with you?

Had he approached with respect he would have had his wish granted. I don’t have any history with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had he approached with respect he would have had his wish granted. I don’t have any history with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He started a thread to get serious answers. You were the disrespectful one. WTF is wrong with you?

Rosemount sucks! Kusick was a good coach though.

I grew up in Rosemount. Our first recruit in 2020 class plays for Rosemont. Great city and schools. Go to Apple valley for a lot of things though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom