Gopher football team helps clean up burnt down house in Fleck's neighborhood

die hard gopher

Reaction score
Last Sunday, a house about a block away from where PJ and Michelle Tifoya live caught fire. About a block away from where Pitino use to live to although he's still in the neighborhood . Looks like PJ had the team help out. Apparently the family was in the house for some time while the fire was going on before they even realized. No one was hurt though.

Doogie Breaking News - PJ and Michele Tafoya live together.

Doogie Breaking News - PJ and Michele Tafoya live together.

He heard this from a source. If its confirmed to be not true, he knew the whole time but just reported what his source said.

It's nice of them.

I'm just glad they spend a lot of time helping in other ways too as this hardly seems to be a situation where the folks involved aren't so much "in need".

Fully expecting some GH crusader to accuse PJ of running over to Michelle's house to get her out there to take the photo so he could get more credit for changing the culture. Don't think anyone would accuse PJ of actually starting the fire, but you never know.

Fully expecting some GH crusader to accuse PJ of running over to Michelle's house to get her out there to take the photo so he could get more credit for changing the culture. Don't think anyone would accuse PJ of actually starting the fire, but you never know.

I'm waiting for some GH crusader to connect Jerry Kill being back in town to the house burning down and then somehow make it Tracy Claeys' fault because he is fat.

It's nice of them.

I'm just glad they spend a lot of time helping in other ways too as this hardly seems to be a situation where the folks involved aren't so much "in need".

Right, because if you can afford to live in an upscale neighborhood having your house burn down wouldn't be traumatic at all. You might want to delete your completely heartless post.

After going to the 9-11 Memorial in NYC last fall, the first thought that came to mind was that I hope they wore respirators. I helped someone clean a house out several years ago, and I am glad that I did.

Right, because if you can afford to live in an upscale neighborhood having your house burn down wouldn't be traumatic at all. You might want to delete your completely heartless post.

You might want to cut back on the coffee man.

After going to the 9-11 Memorial in NYC last fall, the first thought that came to mind was that I hope they wore respirators. I helped someone clean a house out several years ago, and I am glad that I did.

Yeah I helped pull stuff out of a big burned down barn years back. We moved one thing and the air was just filled with ash that just never seemed to leave, pretty quickly we decided against sticking around.

We came back the next day with some protection after asking some folks about it.

I'm waiting for some GH crusader to connect Jerry Kill being back in town to the house burning down and then somehow make it Tracy Claeys' fault because he is fat.

I did hear that marshmallows were found at the scene. Just sayin'.

Yeah I helped pull stuff out of a big burned down barn years back. We moved one thing and the air was just filled with ash that just never seemed to leave, pretty quickly we decided against sticking around.

We came back the next day with some protection after asking some folks about it.
Was your ACL ok?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Looking at the first picture one could easily be lead to believe that the players carried the blond chick out of the burning house and into the street and then other players gathered around and posed for a picture before setting her down, or putting her in a wheel chair...I'm not sure. She could be injured or just needed an extra 3-inch boost for the photo.

Looking at the first picture one could easily be lead to believe that the players carried the blond chick out of the burning house and into the street and then other players gathered around and posed for a picture before setting her down, or putting her in a wheel chair...I'm not sure. She could be injured or just needed an extra 3-inch boost for the photo.

Gies I got one!

Has anybody checked on his alibi? Suspicious timing if you ask me...

Do you really think that the comment about Claeys was appropriate?

We all know how much those poor folk in Edina need assistance. Good for Fleck and the clan. [emoji57]

Fleck's house go burned down? Which one the Lake house or the cake eater house?

ONce those crazy UVA 'hoo fans went wild burning couches after the game on Monday, , it was only a matter of time that a house or two went up in flames.

Top Bottom