TV for gopher spring game

Won't be live? That's a bummer.

I'm bummed I have a thing and I'm going to miss it in person.

Any chance there will be a livestream at 11am on like btn2go or something and they are just broadcasting on BTN at 3pm?

BTN had to choose between OSU and MN for live coverage of 11am spring games. I'm just as shocked as you.

If OSU wasn't so afraid of us, they'd come here to play us in the Spring Game. That way ESPN wouldn't have to choose. Nice of them though to give us the better time slot of a 3pm broadcast.

Hopefully there will be NO dave lee doing any kind of announcing for the Spring Game. He just sounds so unprofessional and has no idea what is going on with the game other than what the fans and the band are doing. God I hope he's not involved....there's hundreds of people more qualified than him. I'm sorry but he's just plain awful.

Hopefully there will be NO dave lee doing any kind of announcing for the Spring Game. He just sounds so unprofessional and has no idea what is going on with the game other than what the fans and the band are doing. God I hope he's not involved....there's hundreds of people more qualified than him. I'm sorry but he's just plain awful.

:clap::cry::pig::clap::cry::pig:

A fan event in fall training camp would be fun. Cool idea. Lots of people love NFL training camp, why not college.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Could do it at the Vikings camp....

Top Bottom