KFAN Korzo says Coffee will NEVER return to Minnesota

I downloaded some more Skol North podcast to listen to the plane this last week. I liked the Gopher Show podcasts that are on the Skol North.

This Korzo has a show on Skol North. I tried listening to one of his shows and just couldn’t listen for more than about 5 minutes. What a Rube! He obviously doesn’t have any inside information. He just rambles on about what he see and thinks with out much logic or reason.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Is he Paul Allen with a voice synthesizer??? [emoji16]

I downloaded some more Skol North podcast to listen to the plane this last week. I liked the Gopher Show podcasts that are on the Skol North.

This Korzo has a show on Skol North. I tried listening to one of his shows and just couldn’t listen for more than about 5 minutes. What a Rube! He obviously doesn’t have any inside information. He just rambles on about what he see and thinks with out much logic or reason.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just an fyi, if you were listening to korzo on skor north it was old, hes on kfan on sunday mornings now and has been for a couple months. He doesnt have any real sources so i wouldnt take much from him, most of his shows he just bashes Andrew Wiggins for an hour.

IALTO

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

there was a Richard Coffey article on twitter yesterday saying this is nothing but BS.

there was a Richard Coffey article on twitter yesterday saying this is nothing but BS.

I hope he returns to the gophers.....let’s see what happens ....Korzo had sources per his broadcast which you are all free to listen to....

I hope he returns to the gophers.....let’s see what happens ....Korzo had sources per his broadcast which you are all free to listen to....

Fake. . .His “source” is probably someone who has a personal agenda against Pitino.

Korzo was right.
Not really. Amir is staying in the draft so yeah he isn't returning to the Gophers but reputable reporters have said Amir was 50-50 and really went back and forth on this decision. If what this Korzo guy said was true there wouldn't have been any decision at all to make especially one that took him until the final hours to decide.

No he wasnt

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

He was right in the only way that really matters: he said Coffey will never play for the Gophers (or Pitino, I don't remember) again. That is correct. His motivations for this decision are largely irrelevant from a fan perspective.

Korzo was absolutely right, whether it was a lucky prediction or not. And this ****ing sucks. Our squad has Sweet 16 written all over it with a senior Amir Coffey leading the B1G in ppg.

Korzo was right.

I refuse to believe Korzo was right until Korzo acknowledges the correctness of Korzo’s statement by Korzo. The guy is the Woj-Bomb of all news Coffey. Korz-bomb? He’s a genius.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was right in the only way that really matters: he said Coffey will never play for the Gophers (or Pitino, I don't remember) again. That is correct. His motivations for this decision are largely irrelevant from a fan perspective.
He threw a hot take that had a 50/50 chance at being right with no reliable sources, when you go off like he did it does matter

I received a direct tweet from Korzo (kfan Sunday 8am) that his sources were impeccable. I suggest any skeptical gopherholers call his program and hear it from the source....

Korzo was absolutely right, whether it was a lucky prediction or not. And this ****ing sucks. Our squad has Sweet 16 written all over it with a senior Amir Coffey leading the B1G in ppg.

Surprised and disappointed. This is the new college game and not pleased. Look at what other teams lost early.

He threw a hot take that had a 50/50 chance at being right with no reliable sources, when you go off like he did it does matter

From my point of view, this was not a 50/50 ball. This was something that must have come from inside sources because someone without some some inside sources wouldn't conjecture that the premier returning player on the team would forfeit his final year of eligibility with virtually no chance of being drafted. I never believed that Coffey would make this decision if he had little or no chance of being drafted. Obviously, he did not want to play for this team anymore.

From my point of view, this was not a 50/50 ball. This was something that must have come from inside sources because someone without some some inside sources wouldn't conjecture that the premier returning player on the team would forfeit his final year of eligibility with virtually no chance of being drafted. I never believed that Coffey would make this decision if he had little or no chance of being drafted. Obviously, he did not want to play for this team anymore.
Coffey isn't stupid and he has smart people in his ear. He's also not poor so aren't any hanger oners in his circle. His dad spent most of his career in the CBA and he got a cup of tea on a ****ty Wolves team. They would not make this move if they didn't think he could get drafted or get a two way deal

Korzo chimes in:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

It wasn't 50/50 from the outside. That's like saying there is a 50/50 chance it's going to rain in Phoenix any giving day because either it will or it won't.

For whatever it's worth, it's not just Korzo. The rumblings were that Amir was not coming back next year. They started during the regular season. I had a posted where I hinted at it during the last couple weeks of the regular season (it was in response to the total number of available scholarships this year or something).

They would not make this move if they didn't think he could get drafted or get a two way deal

Not only is he not listed on any draft boards I have seen, NBADraft.net doesn't list him among the 25 or 30 players outside of the draft board who may have a chance to get drafted. They do list Happ and Charles Matthews in that group. I'd say his chances of getting drafted are close to 0%. As far as a two-way contract, I suppose that is more possible, but probably not all that likely either. Some of those contracts go to second rounders, some go to members of that group just outside of the draft boards, and some would go to players from prior classes who are in the G league or have played overseas or have made spot appearances on NBA rosters in the past year.

He was about as right at Meatsauce predicting Gardy getting fired, he has no sources. Congrats on the **** sticking to the wall. Has nothing to do with Pitino

You didn't need a plugged-in source, this was everywhere. People were talking about it on this board prior to Korzo.

Being right is right. So yeah, he was about as right as Meatsauce was about predicting Gardy would get fired (I don't even know what those words mean).

No he was.

He was only right in the fact that Amir didn't come back. The reasoning behind Amir's choice were not correct, otherwise it'd be a deal where he'd come back and grad transfer (Although he hadn't graduated yet is my understanding). There were reasons why Amir's decision came so late. He wouldn't have dragged his feet unless he got some strong advice that he'd get at least a 2 way contract.

Top Bottom