Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by alchemy2u View Post
    I downloaded some more Skol North podcast to listen to the plane this last week. I liked the Gopher Show podcasts that are on the Skol North.

This Korzo has a show on Skol North. I tried listening to one of his shows and just couldn’t listen for more than about 5 minutes. What a Rube! He obviously doesn’t have any inside information. He just rambles on about what he see and thinks with out much logic or reason.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Is he Paul Allen with a voice synthesizer???

Bump to the top just for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by alchemy2u View Post
    I downloaded some more Skol North podcast to listen to the plane this last week. I liked the Gopher Show podcasts that are on the Skol North.

This Korzo has a show on Skol North. I tried listening to one of his shows and just couldn’t listen for more than about 5 minutes. What a Rube! He obviously doesn’t have any inside information. He just rambles on about what he see and thinks with out much logic or reason.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Just an fyi, if you were listening to korzo on skor north it was old, hes on kfan on sunday mornings now and has been for a couple months. He doesnt have any real sources so i wouldnt take much from him, most of his shows he just bashes Andrew Wiggins for an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Urbandale View Post
    Bump to the top just for fun.
    Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!

"Lest we forget!"

JTG

IALTO

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    "The significant problems we face can not be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." - Albert Einstein

Blog Entries

there was a Richard Coffey article on twitter yesterday saying this is nothing but BS.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gopherbbdude View Post
    there was a Richard Coffey article on twitter yesterday saying this is nothing but BS.
    I hope he returns to the gophers.....let’s see what happens ....Korzo had sources per his broadcast which you are all free to listen to....

Quote Originally Posted by millions2spare View Post
    I hope he returns to the gophers.....let’s see what happens ....Korzo had sources per his broadcast which you are all free to listen to....
    Fake. . .His “source” is probably someone who has a personal agenda against Pitino.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopher Teeth View Post
    Fake. . .His “source” is probably someone who has a personal agenda against Pitino.
    The source isn't the fool. The fool is the one who trusted him as a source.

JTG

Korzo was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius L Hoops View Post
    Korzo was right.
    Not really. Amir is staying in the draft so yeah he isn't returning to the Gophers but reputable reporters have said Amir was 50-50 and really went back and forth on this decision. If what this Korzo guy said was true there wouldn't have been any decision at all to make especially one that took him until the final hours to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius L Hoops View Post
    Korzo was right.
    No he wasnt

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bemidjigopher View Post
    No he wasnt

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    He was right in the only way that really matters: he said Coffey will never play for the Gophers (or Pitino, I don't remember) again. That is correct. His motivations for this decision are largely irrelevant from a fan perspective.

Korzo was absolutely right, whether it was a lucky prediction or not. And this ****ing sucks. Our squad has Sweet 16 written all over it with a senior Amir Coffey leading the B1G in ppg.