Shooter: It seems almost a given that Michael Hurt will transfer with Matthew next yr

Too funny. I think penny could be basketball’s equivalent of Brewster. I think Memphis will be a real mess next year, and beyond. It won’t be good for the players or their nba aspirations

People that I would trust more than Shooter have said Michael wants to be back and the coaching staff wants him back as a Gopher. Now does something change on either side with his brothers comments the other day I don't know.

Why would a person transfer and not get a degree from UMN just to sit on a bench and watch little brother play? Michael would have to spend at least two years at that new school in order to have enough credits to graduate. By that time his little brother would have gone. I would think Michael is smart enough to figure this out and tell his dad to butt out of his life.

At this moment Hurt would be our starting 3.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Why would a person transfer and not get a degree from UMN just to sit on a bench and watch little brother play? Michael would have to spend at least two years at that new school in order to have enough credits to graduate. By that time his little brother would have gone. I would think Michael is smart enough to figure this out and tell his dad to butt out of his life.

It would have to be a grad transfer situation, I imagine. Don't know where Michael is at in term's of degree progress though.

Maybe he hates Pitino.

Good. I’d rather have an empty scholarship.

I believe he is on track academically to graduate after this year, and could be a grad transfer for next year. At least that is what I have heard/read/been told.

Oh no, please bring back a 2 minute stop gap that can't dribble shoot or play defense. Good riddance.

Could we lay off this young man? He is very good student and teammate and has represented the U with distinction. He has done everything that has been asked of him and there has been no better cheer leader on the bench or on the floor for the last three years! Mike I would like to thank you for your time here and if you would like to go elsewhere, I wish you the best!

Not a big loss so I'm not worried. Would have to think that limits the options for Matthew

Could we lay off this young man? He is very good student and teammate and has represented the U with distinction. He has done everything that has been asked of him and there has been no better cheer leader on the bench or on the floor for the last three years! Mike I would like to thank you for your time here and if you would like to go elsewhere, I wish you the best!

Agree 100%. Mike, if you are reading these posts, ignore the idiots who rip on you. I don’t think most of them really have that intention. Thank you for choosing MN, and all the best to you if you move on. You are a class act.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom