Georgia Souther Uni. vs Gophers

^

It’s fine. Don’t worry about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good lord, I hope you are joking. In a long-ago thread, one of your fellow GSU fans said, “Talon is Talon.” I was looking forward to your contribution and have not been disappointed.

And this is a well-moderated board, if you were a problem, you would be banned.

I look forward to your gracious acknowledgment of the Gophers being simply the better, more talented team come Saturday evening.

Then enjoy the rest of the season!

Thank you both. Some of my own GSU fans have made me question myself. FBS is surly different than visiting FCS boards. Then again GSU was in FCS for a long time.

THANKS AGAIN

TALON

Sorry, I haven’t been keeping up. Have we established what the GSU uniforms will look like yet?

GSU was at the top of FCS for a long time winning 6 national championships in FCS. When GSU went to FBS we had a great first 2 years & then 2 bad years a, comeback year last year and now this year we will just have to see. Yes GSU is not up to expectations this year. I just cant take the cry babies that cant understand it takes time after you move up! It seems like I can't say this on my own board.

Yes I've had a few beers, but I'm upset with the GSU nay sayers….. $h!t

After this game I wish the Gophers well.

Forgive me for complaining about my own teams fans and having a few beers!

PARTY ON GOphS!

TALON

Last edited:

HAVE I BEEN THAT BAD TO THE GOPHERS?

If so I'm sorry!

You're fine, some are probably annoyed but the can easily ignore the thread.

Football and message boards are meant to be fun.

You're fine, some are probably annoyed but the can easily ignore the thread.

Football and message boards are meant to be fun.

Thanks salzie, Just a little miffed that I shouldn't go to FCS boards because they are below GSU now, I shouldn't go to P5 boards because they are superior to G5 teams. I guess that means GSU fans on the gsufans board want us to stay on that sight and just talk to each other.

HAVE I BEEN THAT BAD TO THE GOPHERS?

If so I'm sorry!
I don't mind the back and forth at all. Especially when the Gophers are the heavy favorite. Fun thing with non-con opponents is that after the game is finished....I become a fan of that team for the rest of the year (assuming nothing egregious happens) for SOS purposes....and because I am somewhat familiar with them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

LOVED the video. 35-10 Gophers. Rodney and Ibrahim both get over the century mark for yards and Gophers total over 300 on the ground.

I apologize for the off topic post but what is the policy for bringing a diaper bag into the stadium I can’t remember. Does it need to be clear? I see a ton of babies and toddlers at every game so I’m assuming they’re allowed? Again sorry for the off topic post but the wife is making me find out lol.

Supposed true story. My buddy has a relative that is a dentist in GA. Old guy came in one day for an exam and when he opened his mouth the dentist noticed chew. Dentist asked him to remove it. The response? "Work around it doc".

Supposed true story. My buddy has a relative that is a dentist in GA. Old guy came in one day for an exam and when he opened his mouth the dentist noticed chew. Dentist asked him to remove it. The response? "Work around it doc".

COULD BE TRUE! :eek:

Look for the GSU Eagles to give the Gophers potentially some trouble which they'd have to adjust and play disciplined containment defense.

This is going to be an interesting game that cannot be taken lightly. The Gophers will prevail in the end, but will be tested. I haven't seen this exciting trio of non-conference foes in a while if ever.

Look for the GSU Eagles to give the Gophers potentially some trouble which they'd have to adjust and play disciplined containment defense.

This is going to be an interesting game that cannot be taken lightly. The Gophers will prevail in the end, but will be tested. I haven't seen this exciting trio of non-conference foes in a while if ever.

The Trio gives the Gophers a good feel for different offensives and defensives. Even though you probably wont see another T-Option team this year it gives your staff and players a chance to adapt to any situation.

IMO, GSU is more likely to underestimate the Gophers, rather than the other way around. I know that seems like an odd take, but the general consensus around the country is that the Gophers aren’t very good. I can easily imagine GSU being as overconfident as their fanbase (not just here, but on their forum). Georgia Tech and their fanbase we’re also convinced Gophers weren’t very good. So were the Fresno fans, leading up to last week’s game.

IMO, GSU is more likely to underestimate the Gophers, rather than the other way around. I know that seems like an odd take, but the general consensus around the country is that the Gophers aren’t very good. I can easily imagine GSU being as overconfident as their fanbase (not just here, but on their forum). Georgia Tech and their fanbase we’re also convinced Gophers weren’t very good. So were the Fresno fans, leading up to last week’s game.

I don't think so over 50% of the GSU fans think we will lose & thats known by the GSU team!

Really...

Really...

The Trio gives the Gophers a good feel for different offensives and defensives. Even though you probably wont see another T-Option team this year it gives your staff and players a chance to adapt to any situation.

It will be interesting for sure no matter what all of the fans think!

My final thread
www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/sh...ad-Win-or-Lose-I-will-post-here-after-the-gam

Last edited:

Neither one of you looked "good" last week. Neither did we for that matter.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The Gophers honestly didn’t execute that bad, other than the penalties and the fumbles. The Fresno fans admitted that we should have beaten them handily. If they lose three fumbles and commit 3 third down penalities that lead to 21 GSU points, like they did at Fresno, the Gophers could very easily lose, and probably should lose. I think it’s still too early in the season to draw too many conclusions about either team. As for the Gophers, we won’t really know until after they play a few Big Ten games.

Hats off talon and valley, didn't think this win was going be so tough

Talon,

I recall you saying your girlfriend is a Nebraska fan. How is she taking the beat down?

Top Bottom