Georgia Souther Uni. vs Gophers

GSU 34 - Gophers 31
You are the same GSU fan that posts on Bisonville arent you?

This isnt your usual Gopher football team that is Minnesota Nice to opponents.

We have a fantastic offensive line and 3 running backs. You aren't going to be able to stop the run. You are going to have to get around Daniel Faalele who is 400 pounds and can dunk a basketball. With our defense you are not going to be able to score many oints either.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yep, me too. Thought maybe they had a throwback jersey to Erk Russell's tenure...

We can agree on that. I like the simple blue jersey, white pants or all white and blue helmet with numbers.

Very Simple. Everyone wants to be like the Ducks now.

Spoon - Maybe you should? Could’ve beat Troy, Maybe?

I like PJs Spread Triple Option a lot. The only school PJ was not very successful at was GT.

You are the same GSU fan that posts on Bisonville arent you?

This isnt your usual Gopher football team that is Minnesota Nice to opponents.

We have a fantastic offensive line and 3 running backs. You aren't going to be able to stop the run. You are going to have to get around Daniel Faalele who is 400 pounds and can dunk a basketball. With our defense you are not going to be able to score many oints either.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yes I do post on Bisonville. NDSU is the only FCS team I really keep up with now & they are the best in FCS.
IMO I think they are better than 70% of G5 teams. As of yet they do not have the money to improve ALL there sports programs and have not been invited to a G5 conference.

WFG- "This isnt your usual Gopher football team that is Minnesota Nice to opponents."

TALON- I wouldn't want it any other way!

Last edited:

Yes I do post on Bisonville. NDSU is the only FCS team I really keep up with now & they are the best in FCS.

WFG- "This isnt your usual Gopher football team that is Minnesota Nice to opponents."

TALON- I wouldn't want it any other way!

Cheers. Hope its a great game.

At this point here is GSUs offensive line up

OFFENSE (Gun/Pistol Option)

WR (Z): 9, Obe Fortune (6-1, 190, r-Sr.)
83, Colby Ransom (5-11, 190, r-Sr.)

SLOT (H): 33, Malik Murray (6-0, 170, r-Jr.)
26, NaJee Thompson (5-11, 190, So.)

LT: 70, Jarrod Leeds (6-4, 270, r-So.)
55: Jawaski Webb (6-2, 280, r-So.)

LG: 66, Jake Edwards (6-4, 280, 6th Year)
51, Aaron Dowdell (6-4, 315, r-Jr.)

C: 64, Jakob Cooper (6-3, 295, r-Sr.)
71, Peyton Backer (6-3, 290, r-So.)

RG: 74, Lawrence Edwards (6-6, 300, r-Jr.)
57, Javonte McGriff (6-1, 270, Fr.)

RT: 56, Brian Miller (6-3, 285, r-So.)
50, Caleb Kelly (6-2, 285, r-So.)

QB: 4, Shai Werts (5-11, 200, r-Jr.)
17, Justin Tomlin (5-11, 175, r-Fr.)

RB (B): 39, Logan Wright6-0, 225, r-So.)
36, Matt LaRoche (5-9, 175, r-So.) -or- 12, Wesley Kennedy III (5-10, 175, Jr.)

TE (Y): 48, Cam Brown (6-2, 235, r-So.)
44, Logan Powell (6-2, 225, r-Fr.)

WR (X): 23, Mark Michaud (6-4, 220, Sr.)
81, Darion Anderson (6-0, 185, r-Jr.)

So how much info have you given me on your O & D? - NONE

I really dont want to look it up when most of you have already done it!

We aren’t allowed to share info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can agree on that. I like the simple blue jersey, white pants or all white and blue helmet with numbers.

Very Simple. Everyone wants to be like the Ducks now.

My guess is that we'll break out Anthracite for this one. Really gets the kids charged up for the competition.

My guess is that we'll break out Anthracite for this one. Really gets the kids charged up for the competition.

And black shoes - so we are faster.

Our offense is sort of a combination of Clemson, Alabama, Kansas City Chiefs, LA Rams offense. So if you take all the best parts of those offenses, that's us.

I thought maybe GSU would go old style and wear Neon Green to confuse us into thinking they were Oregon...

Instead of Arctic Pies, GSU better get ready for some Dilly Bars being thrown in their face!

Georgia Southern has not run the Tech PJ style Spread Triple Option in five years now.

I expect that Larry, Curly and Moe are on the defensive line.
Guessing you may have figured this out by now but no, this is our offensive line. They are big all over, and on Big Dan's side of the line you have also Curtis Dunlap Jr. who is huge but next to Big Dan looks normal. You need to watch the pancake video or whatever it is called. You can find it on Twitter.

Lots of people falling for this troll act. I get the impression this guy probably spends a lot of time on opposing team boards, stirring the pot. It is also quite likely he doesn’t know anything about the Gophers, which doesn’t matter because he isn’t here for a meaningful discussion. He doesn’t need to know anything to engage in this type of bs. I think the other GS fan evened warned there’d be a few trolls showing up an this is right on time per that warning.

Lots of people falling for this troll act. I get the impression this guy probably spends a lot of time on opposing team boards, stirring the pot. It is also quite likely he doesn’t know anything about the Gophers, which doesn’t matter because he isn’t here for a meaningful discussion. He doesn’t need to know anything to engage in this type of bs. I think the other GS fan evened warned there’d be a few trolls showing up an this is right on time per that warning.

If you've read a fraction of the responses, you'd know nobody takes this poster seriously.

Guessing you may have figured this out by now but no, this is our offensive line. They are big all over, and on Big Dan's side of the line you have also Curtis Dunlap Jr. who is huge but next to Big Dan looks normal. You need to watch the pancake video or whatever it is called. You can find it on Twitter.

*Don't be so obtuse GopherDog1. All I've heard about is your defense. I can search for the gopher information but one of the reasons I came here is because I believe most of you are up to date on all current football information and can give me sites that you recommend & info you know first hand players.

**As you can see in an earlier post, I gave you the GSU Spring list of potential starters & their weights. Some asked about more up to date information on GSU and I gave it to you.

I will also send this board an up to date defensive starters list with weights so the posters dont have to look them up.

***So if any Gopher Posters have some good sites or info and would like to share my thanks is given.

Schna[SIZE=4 said:
[/SIZE]uzer;1727661]Lots of people falling for this troll act. I get the impression this guy probably spends a lot of time on opposing team boards, stirring the pot. It is also quite likely he doesn’t know anything about the Gophers, which doesn’t matter because he isn’t here for a meaningful discussion. He doesn’t need to know anything to engage in this type of bs. I think the other GS fan evened warned there’d be a few trolls showing up an this is right on time per that warning.

If I was just trolling this board I wouldn't be giving you information on GSU or asking for information about the gophers. I'd say some on here are throwing down a little bit of trash to, like you, but that doesn't bother me. I do go to other boards the week before the up comming game and mix smack with facts.

You'll like this info

GSUs FG and PAT kicker Tylor Bass - this is why GSU will win by 3 points!

Georgia Southern kicker Tyler Bass was named to the Associated Press’ all-bowl team, as announced Thursday afternoon. The outlet chooses the best performances from the 40 bowl games and puts out its team each year.
Bass, a rising senior from Irmo, South Carolina, made all three of his field-goal attempts, including a 40-yarder as time expired to beat Eastern Michigan 23-21.

He also made field goals from 50 (as time expired in the first half) and 35 yards.
Bass was a first-team All-Sun Belt selection by the conference, Southern Pigskin, Pro Football Focus and Phil Steele.
The semifinalist for the Lou Groza Award tied the school record with 19 field goals on the season, including a school-record tying 10 of 40 yards or longer. He was 45-for-45 on PATs.

We aren’t allowed to share info.

Your fear runs deep, Spoof or maybe you just dont know anything to share about your team & both are OK with me!:confused:

Last edited:

Top Bottom