Georgia Souther Uni. vs Gophers

The irony in this conversation is that Rashod Bateman (one of their young star WR's) was committed to us at one point. So yes they do have at least SOME presence in GA.

You may also have some presence in Alaska! AND?

I'm guessing most Georgia kids would choose to play for the Gophers over GSU, regardless of whether we have ever beaten them in Georgia.

Based on the Gophers record since 1986 I wouldn't think so!

PMW
Not Really and after GSU beats the Gophers any little 2 inch pipeline full of your Gopher hot gas will be ruptured!

It looks like your Pipe line got you 3 Ga. 3 star players. Most of the GSU's players come from Ga. or Florida.

https://main.gopherhole.com/footballrecruiting

Isn't that like NDSU fans saying most of their players are from North Dakota and Minnesota?

I know you are just trash talking, but to get 3 quality players from Georgia to visit to let alone commit to Minnesota is a big deal. Will our roster be full of players from Georgia? I'm betting on never, but it is nice to get a few now and then. BTW I just thought I'd mention that there are actually 11 players that have ties to Georgia. We are glad to have every one of them!

PMW
Not Really and after GSU beats the Gophers any little 2 inch pipeline full of your Gopher hot gas will be ruptured!

It looks like your Pipe line got you 3 Ga. 3 star players. Most of the GSU's players come from Ga. or Florida.

https://main.gopherhole.com/footballrecruiting

Umm, that's one class
Players on Gopher roster from Georgia

Rodney Smith
Shannon Brooks
Rashod Bateman
Terrell Smith
Chris Williamson (Transfer)
Nolan Edmonds
Braelen Oliver
Justus Harris
Rashad Cheney
Abi N-Oknoji

We recruit GA pretty well

Umm, that's one class
Players on Gopher roster from Georgia

Rodney Smith
Shannon Brooks
Rashod Bateman
Terrell Smith
Chris Williamson (Transfer)
Nolan Edmonds
Braelen Oliver
Justus Harris
Rashad Cheney
Abi N-Oknoji

We recruit GA pretty well

Will you please tell me what years you picked up those players from Ga. Was it before or after the win at GT?

Will you please tell me what years you picked up those players from Ga. Was it before or after the win at GT?

Unless you're moving goal posts it doesn't matter

MN has a nice Georgia pipeline, increasing our exposure Georgia is good thing

Unless you're moving goal posts it doesn't matter

MN has a nice Georgia pipeline, increasing our exposure Georgia is good thing

OK then, I want a Minnesota pipe line to add to our Georgia & Florida pipeline that Georgia Southern has!. Don't be greedy. :cool:

A one game win over the Gophers will = a flood of Minnesota players comming to GSU. At least three 3 star players next year.

Last edited:

A Georgia Southern fan has 246 posts on our board...not an Iowa or Wisconsin or even Ndak fan...are we nearing *********** level obsession?

Panther. Hawk. Didn't know that was a bleepout word.

A Georgia Southern fan has 246 posts on our board...not an Iowa or Wisconsin or even Ndak fan...are we nearing *********** level obsession?

Maybe those teams just don't care, but GSUsTALON does!

I think talon has a lot of free time [emoji3]

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Way, way, way too much time. Lives a pretty boring life.

I told you guys that I have retired. I work getting the house ready to sell by next year, go to the gym every other day, watch some TV and post on www.gsufans.com & other football boards. Yes, I do want to get a low stress job working 20 hours a week but I need to finish the house first before I devote time to anything else. Got to be done with the home by the end of December.

So until after the Gophers play GSU you'll be hearing from me. I'll even pull for the Gophers against other teams that visit your board & pull for you in a possible bowl game. Besides the better the Gophers W/L record the more it helps GSU in the standings. :clap:

After GSU plays the gophers with a GSU win, win or a possible loss, that game is in the record books

If the Gophers win then they deserve to win. End of case!!!

Last edited:

I'm not sure if there's a waffle house in Minneapolis or not, but if there isn't, prepare for an angry Gerogia State team.

GopherSteak.

I would never eat a gopher steak unless the New Green Deal gets rid of all the cows. Just in case is gopher steak greasy?

To Bill Gopher

You stated that you would place your bet, on this game, with me on this thread. A fun bet like you send me a pound of gopher meet for some good old Georgia armadillo road kill. I haven't seen it yet!

To Bill Gopher

You stated that you would place your bet, on this game, with me on this thread. A fun bet like you send me a pound of gopher meet for some good old Georgia armadillo road kill. I haven't seen it yet!

How about I send you some real Vodka if the Gophers win! If GSU wins you can dip into your stash of 3.2 beer and send some this way.

Deal?

http://www.dunordcraftspirits.com/distillery

I told you guys that I have retired. I work getting the house ready to sell by next year, go to the gym every other day, watch some TV and post on www.gsufans.com & other football boards. Yes, I do want to get a low stress job working 20 hours a week but I need to finish the house first before I devote time to anything else. Got to be done with the home by the end of December.

So until after the Gophers play GSU you'll be hearing from me. I'll even pull for the Gophers against other teams that visit your board & pull for you in a possible bowl game. Besides the better the Gophers W/L record the more it helps GSU in the standings. :clap:

After GSU plays the gophers with a GSU win, win or a possible loss, that game is in the record books

If the Gophers win then they deserve to win. End of case!!!

No largemouth bass fishing? I thought everyone in Georgia had one of those metal flake-painted bass boats that sit really low in the water with a way-too-big motor on the back and went largemouth bass fishing. No?

Last edited:

Can someone tell me what the story is on their uniforms? Why is there 24 pages on these uniforms?

Is this your company?

No. I could only wish. The founders/ owners are from Minnesota. IIRC correctly they played a role in the Micro Distillery legislation in Minnesota. They also get their grain from Minnesota. It is also convenient for me to get a bottle if I have to pay up.

Regarding the 3.2 beer, Our GSU fan friend can just send me a $1.50 for the 3.2. He might need the actual beer if his team loses.

No. I could only wish. The founders/ owners are from Minnesota. IIRC correctly they played a role in the Micro Distillery legislation in Minnesota. They also get their grain from Minnesota. It is also convenient for me to get a bottle if I have to pay up.

Regarding the 3.2 beer, Our GSU fan friend can just send me a $1.50 for the 3.2. He might need the actual beer if his team loses.

I drink 5.5 beer - ThankYou

Top Bottom