Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 1000
  1. #511
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Saint Simons Is. Ga, Lalkeland Fl.
    Posts
    652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PMWinSTP View Post
    Please, no. It took up 3/4 of the thread page and anyone out here who wanted that info would just go to the roster web page.
    Just for you PMWinSTP

    By the way by reposting the GSU roster twice you added 2 more long pages to this thread!

    https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-footbal...southern/92890
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 07-04-2019 at 11:13 AM.
    Georgia Southern Option Football - often out weighed but seldom out played!
    www.gsufans.com


  2. #512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    Come on PMWinSTP

    All I did was print GSUs roster Hight and weights. for the 2019 season under the GSU thread.

    The only thing I forgot to do was highlight the starters and their backups. I shall back and do that to the original post and do that for those gophers that want to go back and look.
    Seriously dude, posting the roster was more then enough. Gopher fans could care less who the starters and backups are right now. We get that this game is really really really really important to you but for us it is just a non-conf game that really doesn't register much in the grand scheme of things.

  3. #513
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Saint Simons Is. Ga, Lalkeland Fl.
    Posts
    652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MNVCGUY View Post
    Seriously dude, posting the roster was more then enough. Gopher fans could care less who the starters and backups are right now. We get that this game is really really really really important to you but for us it is just a non-conf game that really doesn't register much in the grand scheme of things.
    BUT YOU SOON WILL!
    Georgia Southern Option Football - often out weighed but seldom out played!
    www.gsufans.com

  4. #514

    Default Georgia Souther Uni. vs Gophers

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    BUT YOU SOON WILL!
    Well, I admittedly checked out a few highlights of your QB, who appears to be very athletic, but can’t be counted on for much through the air. Success in your passing game depends on blown coverages. Do I have that right?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    BUT YOU SOON WILL!
    Would love to see the inside of your trailer....bet it is wall to wall GSU items....

  6. #516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    Just for you PMWinSTP

    By the way by reposting the GSU roster twice you added 2 more long pages to this thread!

    https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-footbal...southern/92890
    The site double posted my response.

  7. #517
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Saint Simons Is. Ga, Lalkeland Fl.
    Posts
    652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PitinoFan View Post
    Well, I admittedly checked out a few highlights of your QB, who appears to be very athletic, but can’t be counted on for much through the air. Success in your passing game depends on blown coverages. Do I have that right?

    Please remember you were looking at last years films. [U]You are right though about his passing[/U].

    The Head coach said he had to improve on that. Remember I also said that the HC said they ran a limited play book last year.

    After spring practice GSUs HC said our QB had advance greatly & GSUs offense will be greatly advanced over last year.


    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 07-05-2019 at 01:01 PM.
    Georgia Southern Option Football - often out weighed but seldom out played!
    www.gsufans.com

  8. #518

    Default

    I’m more worried about getting hit by a comet than I am of GSU beating us.

  9. #519
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Saint Simons Is. Ga, Lalkeland Fl.
    Posts
    652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MNVCGUY View Post
    Would love to see the inside of your trailer....bet it is wall to wall GSU items....
    Actually I live on Saint Simons Island, GA in a 3,200 sq. ft. home on the 18th hole of the golf course & have a swimming pool..

    Really wouldn't care if I did lived in a trailer if thats what could afford.


    We dont need a home of this size. I want to go to a 1.200 sq. ft. home and travel the U.S.

    Next year I hope to put it on the market. ARE YOU INTERESTED?
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 07-05-2019 at 09:09 PM.
    Georgia Southern Option Football - often out weighed but seldom out played!
    www.gsufans.com

  10. #520
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Saint Simons Is. Ga, Lalkeland Fl.
    Posts
    652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoockItInfor6 View Post
    I’m more worried about getting hit by a comet than I am of GSU beating us.
    I wouldn't want you to be hit by a comet or meteor before or after GSU wins this game!

    If you were to be hit by a comet, meteor or even a falling Chinese satellite you wouldn't get to watch GSU beat the Gopher. Why would I want that?

    I can give you a hotline number, after GSU wins, to help you out of your depression!

    Don't get mad at me if I'm worried about the depression you will fall under the GSU game! I'll be here for you.
    Georgia Southern Option Football - often out weighed but seldom out played!
    www.gsufans.com

  11. #521
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,306
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by btowngopher View Post
    Sounds like GSU is due for an ass whoopin to me.
    https://media1.giphy.com/media/l41Ye...nCw/source.gif

  12. #522
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,306
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    Actually I live on Saint Simons Island, GA in a 3,200 sq. ft. home on the 18th hole of the golf course & have a swimming pool..

    Really wouldn't care if I did live in a trailer if thats what could afford.


    We dont need a home of this size. I want to go to a 1.200 sq. ft. home and travel the U.S.

    Next year I hope to put it on the market. ARE YOU INTERESTED?
    But, but is it wall to wall GSU stuff that is the question inquiring minds want to know. Stay with us...


    BTW This is just friendly banter. Nothing more.

  13. #523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    I wouldn't want you to be hit by a comet or meteor before or after GSU wins this game!

    If you were to be hit by a comet, meteor or even a falling Chinese satellite you wouldn't get to watch GSU beat the Gopher. Why would I want that?

    I can give you a hotline number, after GSU wins, to help you out of your depression!

    Don't get mad at me if I'm worried about the depression you will fall under the GSU game! I'll be here for you.
    I’ve been fortunate that to my knowledge no one in my immediate family has struggled with depression, but I would imagine comments like this are pretty offensive to someone actually struggling with depression...

    Good luck to your squad the rest of the season after your loss to the Gophers. Also hope neither team suffers any injuries.

  14. #524
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Tea, South Dakota
    Posts
    1,259
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    If the Minnesota Golden Gophers lose Georgia Southern Universe the Athletic Department at the. university of Minnesota need to clean HOUSE from top to bottom. That means firing the president, Coach and release ALL players from their scholarships and walk-in commitments. And I’m serious.

  15. #525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    Actually I live on Saint Simons Island, GA in a 3,200 sq. ft. home on the 18th hole of the golf course & have a swimming pool..

    Really wouldn't care if I did live in a trailer if thats what could afford.


    We dont need a home of this size. I want to go to a 1.200 sq. ft. home and travel the U.S.

    Next year I hope to put it on the market. ARE YOU INTERESTED?
    Does the parade route after the National Championship run past your place or will you have to find a good spot to camp out for it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •