Georgia Souther Uni. vs Gophers

I just looked at their board. Looks like they’ve been ignoring you. Is that a sign of fear of GSU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure the LSU fans will until 10 of us start a new thread a week before the game. Come visit the LSU board then. I said that in an earlier post though.

Whet is really behind the new Gopher battle cry?

(1) The song starts out with GO,GO Gophers watch them Go, Go, Go. (FITTING)

(2) The 2 Gophers are out numbered but not outmatched, as with the Minnesota Gophers by all the teams they play in your OOC and BIG games. Yet they are able to out smart the hoards sent against them.

I would think Spoon that you would like the thought I put in for you, the Gopher Fans and your team!

I send you this as your battle cry against Nebraska!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHHrI47oE30

AND STILL NO THANKS FROM THE GOPHER FANS!

Whet is really behind the new Gopher battle cry?

(1) The song starts out with GO,GO Gophers watch them Go, Go, Go. (FITTING)

(2) The 2 Gophers are out numbered but not outmatched, as with the Minnesota Gophers by all the teams they play in your OOC and BIG games. Yet they are able to out smart the hoards sent against them.

I would think Spoon that you would like the thought I put in for you, the Gopher Fans and your team!

I send you this as your battle cry against Nebraska!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHHrI47oE30

There's this thing called Google.

I just looked it up under a basic dictionary page. Why dont you impress us all and tell us what the term spoofin means or is it in the slang or the urban dictionary?

I just looked it up under a basic dictionary page. Why dont you impress us all and tell us what the term spoofin means or is it in the slang or the urban dictionary?

It's a moniker someone picked for Gopherhole.

PMWinSTP;1761122]There's this thing called Google.
TALON - By the way, define spoofin
PMW -.It's a moniker someone picked for Gopher Hole.
TALON - why did you ask me to use Google to look up a moniker?

PMWinSTP;1761087]You do realize it's Spoofin not Spoon, yes? Oh, maybe utilize your spellcheck. Wow.
TALON -Your first sentence led into the second sentence with the term spell check being ambiguous to a term

so I was slow at work, decided to register at GSU to help out talon on his own board, but apparently they didn't me good enough to approve

I'm sure the LSU fans will until 10 of us start a new thread a week before the game. Come visit the LSU board then. I said that in an earlier post though.
What TALON says is true us Eagle fan will be on them LSU Tigers like Cajuns on crawdads.

ValleyBoy has done an went an looked up the meaning of the word "Spoofin' and would have to say at the meaning of this word is what TALON is doing to this thread.

so I was slow at work, decided to register at GSU to help out talon on his own board, but apparently they didn't me good enough to approve

I'd appreciate it you could get on www.gsufans com

Salzie., I have posted this on and off through the thread - From E22 owner of www.gsufans.com

Registration/Login Problems or Issues ?

If you are having difficulty with either user registration, forgot your username, or cannot get your password to reset using the scripts enabled on the site, please contact me via email at [email protected]

Due to the high frequency of spam accounts being registered, this site manually approves all registrations. We routinely receive between 200 and 300 'fake' gmail registrations a day .... most of these spam accounts are obvious to discern from real users, however if you have a gmail account that slows this process down tremendously ... if you have a email account from a ISP provider that is preferred for registration purposes.

One additional problem that can prevent you from posting, is if you mistakenly answer in the registration script that you are 13 years old or younger. In this case, a COPPA registration has been requested, which means your account is inactivated while we await written confirmation that you have parental permission to post. We have to manually correct this information on your registration. Again, contact us via email.

If you have not had your account approved within 72 hours of signing up, please contact us at the same email address listed above. If you have a gmail or yahoo account there is a high probability that correspondence from this site will be in your 'junk' email folder, if we even were able to decipher that your request is a valid one and not spam. This is not an easy process, so if has been a few days please contact us.

Last edited:

Q
I'd appreciate it you could get on www.gsufans com

Salzie., I have posted this on and off through the thread - From E22 owner of www.gsufans.com

Registration/Login Problems or Issues ?

If you are having difficulty with either user registration, forgot your username, or cannot get your password to reset using the scripts enabled on the site, please contact me via email at [email protected]

Due to the high frequency of spam accounts being registered, this site manually approves all registrations. We routinely receive between 200 and 300 'fake' gmail registrations a day .... most of these spam accounts are obvious to discern from real users, however if you have a gmail account that slows this process down tremendously ... if you have a email account from a ISP provider that is preferred for registration purposes.

One additional problem that can prevent you from posting, is if you mistakenly answer in the registration script that you are 13 years old or younger. In this case, a COPPA registration has been requested, which means your account is inactivated while we await written confirmation that you have parental permission to post. We have to manually correct this information on your registration. Again, contact us via email.

If you have not had your account approved within 72 hours of signing up, please contact us at the same email address listed above. If you have a gmail or yahoo account there is a high probability that correspondence from this site will be in your 'junk' email folder, if we even were able to decipher that your request is a valid one and not spam. This is not an easy process, so if has been a few days please contact us.

Eh, too much work

What TALON says is true us Eagle fan will be on them LSU Tigers like Cajuns on crawdads.

Q

Eh, too much work

I felt/ feel the same way. Boards are supposed to be fun, not a ton of work. I may do it later, but I had to take a break from trying.

IT's ALL GOOD!!!
It's not that much work. It would take 1 minute of your time. Still, thats OK. I TALON, am here now & that should be well enough for the Gopher fans. I'm sure a few other GSU fans will make their way over the week before the game.

PARTY ON GOPHERS

TALON:cool:

Last edited:

As I stated before I have started a new thread on the LSU board.

AS usual I started with the games against
Florida
GT
NC
&
Georgia

to get a rise out of then and then counter punch my way through the rest of their posts.

Sadly this means I will now have to split my time between the Gophers and a puke SEC team!

As I stated before I have started a new thread on the LSU board.

AS usual I started with the games against
Florida
GT
NC
&
Georgia

to get a rise out of then and then counter punch my way through the rest of their posts.

Sadly this means I will now have to split my time between the Gophers and a puke SEC team!

Are you gonna join the Maine board too, since GSU pays them?

Are you gonna join the Maine board too, since GSU pays them?

I tried to find a Maine board. When GSU was !aa or FCS back in the 90s they had one and I posted on it. I can not find an independent main board. I did try their conference board before I applied to the Gopher Hole. I posted a few post on it but never got a reply from Maine. I also think that the posters on that site didn't know of a separate Maine board.

IF YOU KNOW OF ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Thanks
TALON

To the GSU fans on this thread, what the feelings towards Willie Fritz? Seems like he's turning things around at Tulane. Was he liked when he was at GSU, or were you glad when he left?

IT's ALL GOOD!!!
It's not that much work. It would take 1 minute of your time. Still, thats OK. I TALON, am here now & that should be well enough for the Gopher fans. I'm sure a few other GSU fans will make their way over the week before the game.

PARTY ON GOPHERS

TALON:cool:

Shrugs. I was only going to make a post or two

My honest opinion, GSU front 7 wont able to stop our run game, and if you load box, I don't think your DB's can go one on one with our WR's

GSU will need to score points, and if they can't, it'll be a long day for the squad

To the GSU fans on this thread, what the feelings towards Willie Fritz? Seems like he's turning things around at Tulane. Was he liked when he was at GSU, or were you glad when he left?

I DONT KNOW WHY FRITZ REALLY LEFT GSU. It was strange. maybe more money but GSU was about to go through a stadium expanshion & move to FBS, which would have meant a salary increase. The fans really liked Fritz. Fritz did have the advantage of taking over a Spread Triple Option team and converting it into a Shotgunl Option team so he did have the bases he needed at GSU to make a successful exchange in offensive scheme.

Although I dont know the full storry I think he had a run in with GSUs AD. ASK TOASTY! I hear he works for GSU

Last edited:

Shrugs. I was only going to make a post or two

My honest opinion, GSU front 7 wont able to stop our run game, and if you load box, I don't think your DB's can go one on one with our WR's

GSU will need to score points, and if they can't, it'll be a long day for the squad

I don't think GSU 3-4 defense will load the box. In my opinion GSU will be using a nickel back as a Roving Back. Sometimes for rushing and sometimes for passing!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK _ SLAPPY!:cool:

Last edited:

I was surprised when he left for Tulane.

Top Bottom