Georgia Souther Uni. vs Gophers

I be hear'n words on the skreek & it be say'n skrawberrys and skrimp will be sold at TCF for the BIG GAME along wif grits.!!!!!

DO dis be tru or falstaf?

Dat's whut D SDSU fans say'n!

Nobody eats grits around here.

Please tell me they didn’t accept all of that bad spelling and grammar when you were a student at GSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please tell me they didn’t accept all of that bad spelling and grammar when you were a student at GSU.

It be D new word to sae in D norf USofA. The great wite norf where u be!:cool:

You couldn't understand any of my posts before so I thought your Nordic native language on this sight would help! :cool:

From www.gsufans.com

Search up every article and message, twit, facebook the authors to change their story. The fact that cops thought bird poop was cocaine is the story now

I be hear'n words on the skreek & it be say'n skrawberrys and skrimp will be sold at TCF for the BIG GAME along wif grits.!!!!!

DO dis be tru or falstaf?

Dat's whut D SDSU fans say'n!

You can't handle Shrimp and Grits!:eek:

Huh? It makes Linemen big and strong!

chipscoggins
@chipscoggins
Went to Gophers football practice today. Thing that jumps out is massive size of their offensive line. Here are measurements of starters from LT to RT: 6-6, 325 lbs; 6-6, 325; 6-5, 305; 6-5, 345; 6-9, 400. They also line up a TE at 6-7, 270 pounds

https://twitter.com/chipscoggins/status/1159993846601789440?s=20

GSU starting defensive line/LB from the latest depth chart.

D-line: 6-3, 240; 6-3, 290; 6-4, 260

Linebackers: 6-2, 240; 6-1, 220; 6-0, 230

Physical mismatches across the entire line.

chipscoggins
@chipscoggins
Went to Gophers football practice today. Thing that jumps out is massive size of their offensive line. Here are measurements of starters from LT to RT: 6-6, 325 lbs; 6-6, 325; 6-5, 305; 6-5, 345; 6-9, 400. They also line up a TE at 6-7, 270 pounds

Physical mismatches across the entire line.

That's always been the case, but size isn't everything. - she

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

chipscoggins
@chipscoggins

Physical mismatches across the entire line. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is what you are missing when looking just at weight.

What is the GSU players bench press, Squat strength, calf strength , arm strength, how many reps can he do, how often does he use the proper technique to execute his position (consistency), how is the players QUICKNESS, speed and INDURANCE.

Last edited:

Here is what you are missing when looking just at weight.

What is the GSU players bench press, Squat strength, calf strength , arm strength, how many reps can he do, how often does he use the proper technique to execute his position (consistency), how is the players QUICKNESS, speed and INDURANCE.

GSUSTALON

GSUSTALON

Since I don’t know the answers to those questions, I’ll ask you.

1. What is the GSU players’ bench press?
2. Squat strength ?
3. Calf strength?
4. Arm strength?
5. How many reps can they do?
6. What is their speed?
7. What is their endurance?
8. Are they consistent?

I don’t have the weight lifting data or the 40 times for the Gopher players, honestly, but I’m guessing the numbers are pretty decent, with room for improvement, as always?

Since I don’t know the answers to those questions, I’ll ask you.
I don’t have the weight lifting data or the 40 times for the Gopher players, honestly, but I’m guessing the numbers are pretty decent, with room for improvement, as always?

1. What are the gophers players’ bench press?
2. Squat strength ?
3. Calf strength?
4. Arm strength?
5. How many reps can they do?
6. What is their speed?
7. What is their endurance?
8. Are they consistent?

Thank you for being honest. I use to be able to get that info on the GSU website or from the Savannah paper when we were FCS. Since moving to FBS I dont see those stats anymore.

Still you were the fan that brought up the superiority of your offensive line against GSUs front 7 & I guess thats OK since neither of us know! I guess it will all play out in front of us in 7 weeks!

Last edited:

LMAO...from your thread. Listen to Buzz and kdarnell. Focus on the beatable teams, rather the ones who beating would require a large amount of luck.

https://www.gsufans.com/tsc/showthr...we-really-don-t-have-a-chance-against-Gophers

—-
Buzz Killington said:
29th May 2019 11:35 AM
Default Re: And some say we really don't have a chance against Gophers

Guys guys guys...we ain't gonna beat Minnesota. Get it out of your minds.

Get your hopes up against the teams we have a shot against. The Coastal Carolinas, the NM States....don't worry about Minnesota and LSU. Take those L's enjoy the fact that the kids got a chance to play against big schools..and move on with your lives.

—-

Buzz Killington said:
27th May 2019 07:47 PM

Corners won't matter because the Gophers are going to run it down our throats and then crush us with play action passes. DBs will be out of position all night.

—-

kdarnell233 said:
28th May 2019 01:13 PM

LBs won't matter when our defensive line is being pushed 2-3 yards off the ball. I know I've said it multiple times now, but they have the largest offensive line in the country, and we are obviously undersized opposite of them. They're going to come at us exactly like they did with Tech, who also had an undersized line. They ran the ball 43 times against them, and Tech could not stop them. With both teams keeping the ball on the ground, the clock bled and Tech only got 8 possessions.

Obviously we have a chance, but our offense is going to have to be near perfect to stay in the game, because their chances will be very limited given the high probability that Minnesota will have great success on the ground.

—-

Buzz Killington said:
28th April 2019 07:30 PM

Y'all are delusional. "Very winnable"?

No.

——

Buzz Killington said:
15th May 2019 01:52 PM

Are y'all nuts? This is an automatic "L"

I heard the same kind of nonsense when we played Indiana and West Virginia and North Carolina and Navy and Auburn

Last edited:

LMAO...from your thread. Listen to Buzz and kdarnell. Focus on the beatable teams, rather the ones who beating would require a large amount of luck.
https://www.gsufans.com/tsc/showthr...we-really-don-t-have-a-chance-against-Gophers
Buzz Killington said:
29th May 2019 11:35 AM
Guys guys guys...we ain't gonna beat Minnesota. Get it out of your minds.
Get your hopes up against the teams we have a shot against. The Coastal Carolinas, the NM States....don't worry about Minnesota and LSU. Take those L's enjoy the fact that the kids got a chance to play against big schools..and move on with your lives.
Buzz Killington said:
27th May 2019 07:47 PM
Corners won't matter because the Gophers are going to run it down our throats and then crush us with play action passes. DBs will be out of position all night.

kdarnell233 said:
28th May 2019 01:13 PM

LBs won't matter when our defensive line is being pushed 2-3 yards off the ball. I know I've said it multiple times now, but they have the largest offensive line in the country, and we are obviously undersized opposite of them. They're going to come at us exactly like they did with Tech, who also had an undersized line. They ran the ball 43 times against them, and Tech could not stop them. With both teams keeping the ball on the ground, the clock bled and Tech only got 8 possessions.

Obviously we have a chance, but our offense is going to have to be near perfect to stay in the game, because their chances will be very limited given the high probability that Minnesota will have great success on the ground.

Buzz Killington said:
28th April 2019 07:30 PM
Y'all are delusional. "Very winnable"?No.

Buzz Killington said:
15th May 2019 01:52 PM
Default Re: And some say we really don't have a chance against GophersAre y'all nuts? This is an automatic "L"
I heard the same kind of nonsense when we played Indiana and West Virginia and North Carolina and Navy and Auburn/QUOTE]
-

TALON-You can laugh your @ss off if you'd like, but you dont know any of our posters.

Buzz or Buzz Kill fits his name perfectly. No matter what coach or team we have he always thinks GSU will go 6-6 or 7-5. I think Buzz is really an App. St. fan on www.gsufans.com

I respect KD a lot, but if he says that GSU doesn't have a chance against the Gophers he just happens to be wrong in this case!

You lost me when you quoted Buzz. He's notorious for saying stuff like that. He will also say later in the season that we are guaranteed to lose to a team we are favored to beat by 20+ points. I think every fan base has that one guy

You lost me when you quoted Buzz. He's notorious for saying stuff like that. He will also say later in the season that we are guaranteed to lose to a team we are favored to beat by 20+ points. I think every fan base has that one guy

TALON-You can laugh your @ss off if you'd like, but you dont know any of our posters.

Buzz or Buzz Kill fits his name perfectly. No matter what coach or team we have he always thinks GSU will go 6-6 or 7-5. I think Buzz is really an App. St. fan on www.gsufans.com

I respect KD a lot, but if he says that GSU doesn't have a chance against the Gophers he just happens to be wrong in this case.

Thank you TOASTY!

Last edited:

Are you jcountry on the GSU board?

Are you jcountry on the GSU board?

No, I'm TALON as on the Talon Talk board on www.gsufans.com

jcountry is jcountry. Why dont you invite jcountry over. He will give you some great input and insight on the GSU vs Gopher game!

Why dont you drop by a week before the game.

Last edited:

Ok, it might only be 44-14 Minnesota at the finish. I’ll dial back from my 93-14, 77-14, and 56-3 predictions.

Ok, it might only be 44-14 Minnesota at the finish. I’ll dial back from my 93-14, 77-14, and 56-3 predictions.

I’m gonna stick with something like 34-10, because both teams are going to run the ball a lot, and that clock will be running, just like in the Georgia Tech game. There won’t be enough possessions to score 56 points. 44 is a possibility with a couple pick sixes or scoop and scores. :)

Hell no I'm not J Country. Ive got the same handle over there but I usually only post on the pay side of our site.

[B said:
PitinoFan[/B];1770588]I’m gonna stick with something like 34-10, because both teams are going to run the ball a lot, and that clock will be running, just like in the Georgia Tech game. There won’t be enough possessions to score 56 points. 44 is a possibility with a couple pick sixes or scoop and scores. :)

GOOD POINT, GOOD POST!

TALON

Highwayman-Ok, it might only be 44-14 Minnesota at the finish. I’ll dial back from my 93-14, 77-14, and 56-3 predictions.

TALON -Highwayman, I think you need to review PitinoFan's post because it is a very good point!

Based on Piitino's point my prediction is still GSU 31 -34 to the Gophers 28 or 31 points.

Last edited:

Hell no I'm not J Country. Ive got the same handle over there but I usually only post on the pay side of our site.

Toasty, If they would join in on www.gsufans.com they could meet you. The *Flite Line for pritty pure sports talk & *Talon Talk for fact and smack.

Toasty & jc posts on the Flite Line

Last edited:

Toasty, If they would join in on www.gsufans.com they could meet you. The *Flite Line for pritty pure sports talk & *Talon Talk for fact and smack.

Toasty posts on the Flite Line

I don’t need to join the GSU forum to meet Toasty. Toasty is here.

Toasty is a constant reminder that not all GSU fans are nuts.

I don’t need to join the GSU forum to meet Toasty. Toasty is here.

Toasty is a constant reminder that not all GSU fans are nuts. QUOTE]
r
When you say nuts you must be calling me crazy & yet I have posted more facts about GSUs team than any other GSU poster.

As I have said many times before I expect you and other Gopher fans to stick up for you team and expect to win, but that goes both ways

Even at 6-6 I hope the Gopher fans would believe that they had a chance at winning every game until the game was over!.

Last edited:

Maybe “nuts” isn’t the right word. Definitely unique? Is that better?

GOOD POINT, GOOD POST!

TALON

Highwayman-Ok, it might only be 44-14 Minnesota at the finish. I’ll dial back from my 93-14, 77-14, and 56-3 predictions.

TALON -Highwayman, I think you need to review PitinoFan's post because it is a very good point!

Based on Piitino's point my prediction is still GSU 31 -34 to the Gophers 28 or 31 points.

What makes you so confident your offense can score like that? Your offense struggled big time against teams like New Hampshire and Texas St, what makes you think they will light it up against a Big10 defense that has several future nfl players.

Top Bottom