Georgia Souther Uni. vs Gophers

Ga. State sucks. They play in a bigger stadium but cant fill it. Their student really dont care.

If you look at the first post I put up GSU will be running the Pistol Option brought to GSU by HC Fritz.

Our last year in FCS under HC Monken vs U or Florida using the Spread Triple Option 8min video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylndMpwBg5k

GSU vs Georgia Tech last 3min under a new HC Fritz using the Pistol Option
GSU vs GThttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGCcYrPSNWA

NC State last 3min under HC Fritz using the Pistol youtube]chaDvK8XM1E

2nd year running the Pistol Option under HC Fritz
UGA overtime 6min video

They suck yet beat you 3 of the last 5 years?

Wait! Georgia Southern and Georgia State are two different teams? Which one do we play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait! Georgia Southern and Georgia State are two different teams? Which one do we play?

How are Ga State's unis compared to Ga Southern? Do both have road unis, or will Gophs have to go with all white again at home?

They suck yet beat you 3 of the last 5 years?

I can understand losing games 3 & 4. Georgia Southern hit bottom in 2016 & 2017. The game I was upset about was game 2, under HC Fritz in Statesboro. The year before Southern dropped a bomb on State in Atlanta. We had more fans there than they did. I guess the best way to explain the 2nd game is ($h!t Happens)

How are Ga State's unis compared to Ga Southern? Do both have road unis, or will Gophs have to go with all white again at home?

By the way Eunuchs starts with an E not a U

Southern does not have Uni or Eunuchs on our team. State plays the same Eunuchs at home and at away.games.

The question everyone is failing to ask. How is Georgia Southern going handle the below average humidity and moderate temperature?

The "M" on your helm made me think we were playing FSC Montana. We have run this jest by each other before.

I really didn't think you knew how to spell Eunuch with an E. I thought you were trying to spell it Unick.

Me bad spell person also so we can let each other slide on both posts! :clap:

The question everyone is failing to ask. How is Georgia Southern going handle the below average humidity and moderate temperature?

The humidity in Statesboro is intense and after playing in the heat both teams should enjoy the weather.

Good time for fans and players for a game!

The humidity in Statesboro is intense and after playing in the heat both teams should enjoy the weather.

I don't know your average humidity or temp for the date of the game in Minnesota in the month we play. Because our summer's are so hot and humid I think it will help us in Minnesota.

I don't want to pile on the visitor but this made me chuckle because I literally don't know the difference either.
I'm more familiar with SDSU.

I think this is the one we play:
https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...outhern-football-2019-preview-schedule-roster

Gophs are two touchdown favorites and it looks like they have a pretty weak secondary.
Should be a good game to let our QB get back into rhythm after we go to Fresno.

10 wins is no joke though, Gophers can't really afford on sleep on anyone given our history.

Sorry, this is an old joke. We played MTSU-Middle Tennessee State University at Murfreesboro, Tn and in Minnesota. Anyway, a fan with the poster name Dances for Raiders keep telling us how our Gophers wouldn't be able to handle the ALWAYS above average humidity. It became a running joke. I just twisted it slightly to fit our climate.

I don't want to pile on the visitor but this made me chuckle because I literally don't know the difference either.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...outhern-football-2019-preview-schedule-roster

Gophs are two touchdown favorites and it looks like they have a pretty weak secondary.

10 wins is no joke though, Gophers can't really afford on sleep on anyone given our history.

I don't care how many games they won last year, we aren't losing to the Panthers.

Greeting from the gnat capital of the world. I see that you all have met TALON. TALON is well just TALON. I look forward to the upcoming game this fall and getting another chance to beat a PJ Fleck led team.

Hail Southern

Hello-World, Georgia Southern U. is the team you're playing.
Georgia Southern University from Statesboro Georgia 50 minutes from Savanah Ga.

Yes the Gophers are a 2 TD favorite 5 months out., but this can change depending on both are teams play in the first few games.

Greeting from the gnat capital of the world. I see that you all have met TALON. TALON is well just TALON. I look forward to the upcoming game this fall and getting another chance to beat a PJ Fleck led team.

Hail Southern

Glad to see you finally got on the Gopher Hole, Valley. Have you heard anything from OF?

TALON

Me too! [emoji23]

But then after you 2 read my first and 2nd post you knew that it wasn't about uniforms - RIGHT?

I mean while the title may have mislead you, your ability to comprehend my following Football posts brought you back on track and focused you on the true content of the thread.

Seriously guys - when are we going to talk about the Unis? 12 pages and still no serious uniform discussion?

Seriously guys - when are we going to talk about the Unis? 12 pages and still no serious uniform discussion?

You are confusing the Georgia Southern EAGLES with the Ducks.

I know what you really want. Oregon State has been pressing the Gophers AD to reveal the type of panties and color combinations your team has for each week's Gophers games and the Manziers your over weight linemen are wearing. The Ducks really want to know if you have an iron clad contract with Victoria’s Secret or can they get in on the deal?

Last edited:

You do know "Word" that you and your football style friends don't have to be mad at GSU just because you want to be style devas like the DUCKs!

Last edited:

Georgia Southern will be wearing there white road uniforms. Plain white pants with white jerseys with blue numbers and the players name on the back. Blue helmet with white strip down the middle with players number also in white on the side of the helmet.

national-collegiate-athletics-association-mens-division-i-football-i-aa-georgia-southern-vs-mont.jpg

Don't mess with our uniforms.

Last edited:

Georgia will be wearing there white road uniforms. Plain white pants with white jerseys with blue numbers and the players name on the back. Blue helmet with white strip down the middle with players number also in white on the side of the helmet.

View attachment 6101

You've gone and dune it now. The Gophers will want to put on their shinny Helms and glitter names & numbers. They will also want to wear their pants below their butt cheeks to show off their Victoria's Secret panties. How can the GSU players compete with that?

Last edited:

You've gone and dune it now. The Gophers will want to put on their shinny Helms and glitter names & numbers. They will also want to wear their pants below their butt cheeks to show off their Victoria's Secret panties. How can the GSU players compete with that?

The Eagles will be able to compete with the Golphers because they will have GATA on their helmets above the facemask. But you already knew that TALON.

Georgia Southern will be wearing there white road uniforms. Plain white pants with white jerseys with blue numbers and the players name on the back. Blue helmet with white strip down the middle with players number also in white on the side of the helmet.

View attachment 6101

A combination of the two least imaginative uniforms among major programs -- Bama and Penn State.

Gophers are probably coming out all maroon with the goldest helmets you ever saw. Like old west prospector dude has an aneurysm the second he sees them in the hills gold. If it's sunny at kickoff people might be having seizures. We at Minnesota know how to handle this.

A combination of the two least imaginative uniforms among major programs -- Bama and Penn State.

Gophers are probably coming out all maroon with the goldest helmets you ever saw. Like old west prospector dude has an aneurysm the second he sees them in the hills gold. If it's sunny at kickoff people might be having seizures. We at Minnesota know how to handle this.

I will give our coach a heads up as a defense against your helmets. They will all wear medium yellow/orange visors that are polarized across the upper face mask of their helmets. You have just blown your top secrete insider info that will turn the tide against the Gophers.

The story goes that when Georgia Southern restarted the football program that Head Coach Erk Russell went with the above uniform because it was the cheapest. The Eagles at that time did not even have enough money to even put a real white strip on the helmets so Erk added the strip be putting white tape on the helmets. The only real change to the uniforms is that the players names were added after Erk retired.
Eagle fans really embrace this uniform an it would be hell to pay for anyone that changed it. If you want to see a knock down slug fest with Eagle fans just bring up a football uniform change thread on gsufans.com

GATA

Top Bottom