Georgia Souther Uni. vs Gophers

Can someone tell me what the story is on their uniforms? Why is there 24 pages on these uniforms?

I never started a thread on GSU uniforms. The Minnesota Gopher fans are more interested in having a different uniform like the Ducks. Thats what I'm getting from the Gopher Posters.

No largemouth bass fishing? I thought everyone in Georgia had one of those metal flake-painted bass boats that sit really low in the water with a way-too-big motor on the back and went largemouth bass fishing. No?

You mean the metal flake bass boats with the 250 horse power engines on them? Nope, not me. I'd rather have a deck boat.

Last edited:

I thought he meant this:

No, Savannah's port would not be considered a tropical port. However, I make my own shotgun shells. We could go river fishing on the Saint Mary's comming out of the Okefenokee swamp or any of the tidal rivers around Saint Simons. If you like mullet we could hit them with a 1/4 oz. of bird shot when they jump or if you have a fish finder that shows depth, we could depth charge the larger fish.

Did you check your PM STP?

Last edited:

No, Savannah's port would not be considered a tropical port. However, I make my own shotgun shells. We could go river fishing on the Saint Mary's comming out of the Okefenokee swamp or any of the tidal rivers around Saint Simons. If you like mullet we could hit them with a 1/4 oz. of bird shot when they jump or if
you have a fish finder that shows depth, we could depth charge the larger fish.

Mullet? are we talking Hockey Mullet or full blown?beauty-blogs-girls-in-the-beauty-department-0707-mullet-illegal-zoo-discount_bd.jpg

Oh you mean these:

Mullet? are we talking Hockey Mullet or full blown?View attachment 6142

Oh you mean these:

PMW would have the mullet hair cut. I'm talking the fish mullet. It's best that PMW does not join us. They may try to snag catch him off of one of the low bridges!

Did you check your PM STP?

Last edited:

Then again PMW could be an advantage when we dock at a fish camp in the swamp. The Joe Dirt resemblance could get us a few cold beers.

Have you checked your PM, STP?

Last edited:

I wonder how many more posts GSU has on this thread than everyone else combined.

I wonder how many more posts GSU has on this thread than everyone else combined.

If you look at All my posts over the last 2 pages, I have replied to 7 other threads. So all my posts are not just under this thread.

In post 326 of this thread I sent you an update on GSUs offense and defense. I'm trying to mix in football with a little fun. It doesn't seem anyone responds to my GSU football update nor do any Gopher fans up date me on their team.

An update on GSU 2019 team

https://collegefootballnews.com/2019...n-players-2019

Last edited:

Oops, Oh My

It seems that I have been corrected by a poster on www.gsufans.com

GSU does not run the Pistol Triple Option, but the Shotgun Triple Option. How about that!

How much longer before the GSU game?

GSUs run gamw, diagrams, Video,stats and the % of each play used.

Now this is what GSU is supposed to working up to this year.

I think you'll find every thing you'll need except our passing game.

If GSU is back up to speed with the full playbook and execution of the offense then this is why the Gophers will loose or have to take GSU into overtime. If the Gophers go into overtime maybe you can pull off a win like #5 Georgia did in 2015. :cool:

https://rileykolstefootball.com/2018/02/18/willie-fritzs-georgia-southern-run-game/

Do we have to wait until after the Georgia St game for you to quit posting?

If GSU is back up to speed with the full playbook and execution of the offense then this is why the Gophers will loose or have to take GSU into overtime. If the Gophers go into overtime maybe you can pull off a win like #5 Georgia did in 2015. :cool:

https://rileykolstefootball.com/2018/02/18/willie-fritzs-georgia-southern-run-game/

Georgia Tech had the #1 rushing offense in the country. Didn't work out so well for them against Minnesota.

Okay Gophers, huddle up! The game plan is simple vs GSU. Tackle the guy with the D@mn ball! Now go out there and collect some feathers!!!;)

Army had more rushing yards than GT did last yea

Now we know why Georgia Southern ranks is at the bottom of most academic rankings. Their graduates can’t read. According to the NCAA 2018 statistics, GTech averaged 325 yds/gm while Army averaged 312 yds. GTech had 4225 rushing yards last season, Army had 4062. Please go away. The only reason Maturi scheduled this game, he felt sorry for a GSouthern relative.

If GSU is back up to speed with the full playbook and execution of the offense then this is why the Gophers will loose...

The Gopher’s have had some bad non conference looses in the past, but I don’t see how they can loose this one, unless of course they play tight, because they are far more likely to win if they play lose.

Mods please merge with other GSU thread

TALON- No Problem West Fargo Gopher & mods. I should have placed the post below under this thread
I didn't really think you would be interested in the blocking schemes for each of the offensive run plays.
* AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ARTICAL I did think you might be interested in how many times we ran each of the plays.

I think you'll find every thing you'll need except our passing game. If GSU is back up to speed with the full playbook and execution of the offense then this is why the Gophers will loose or have to take GSU into overtime. If the Gophers go into overtime maybe you can pull off a win like #5 Georgia did in 2015. :cool:

Okay Gophers, huddle up! The game plan is simple vs GSU. Tackle the guy with the D@mn ball! !!;)

TALON - That is sound & correct , STP

The Gopher’s have had some bad non conference looses in the past, but I don’t see how they can loose this one, unless of course they play tight, because they are far more likely to win if they play lose.

TALON - Like I said MrC, if GSU can take the Gophers into the 4th and its a close score then GSU has a chance.

Army had more rushing yards than GT did last yea

Now we know why Georgia Southern ranks is at the bottom of most academic rankings. Their graduates can’t read. According to the NCAA 2018 statistics, GTech averaged 325 yds/gm while Army averaged 312 yds. GTech had 4225 rushing yards last season, Army had 4062. Please go away. The only reason Maturi scheduled this game, he felt sorry for a GSouthern relative.

I used this site, what site or sites did you use?

https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/stat/rushing-yards-per-game

Army had more rushing yards than GT did last year.

From the NCAA Rushing stats:

Georgia Tech had the most rushing yards with 4,225. Army was #2 at 4,062. Georgia tech had 5.67 yards per carry at 5.67. Army had 4.93. Georgia Tech has 325 yards per game to Army's 312.

You don't know #2.

From the NCAA Rushing stats:

Georgia Tech had the most rushing yards with 4,225. Army was #2 at 4,062. Georgia tech had 5.67 yards per carry at 5.67. Army had 4.93. Georgia Tech has 325 yards per game to Army's 312.

You don't know #2.

That's plenty good for me. I guess I should have checked the NCAA site first instead of an independent site since it the official record keeper!

A thumbs up for you & the Gophers. No matter what, you beat GT, thats the bottom line & a well deserved win for the Gophers!!!!!!!

Party On Rampage

TALON

Last edited:

Top Bottom