Tyler Johnson

Easier to get your education done while you're working at it for the future. In addition he knows that you need to make the best of opportunities. Next April/May or whenever the NFL draft will take place, he'll be in a better place to make a roster somewhere all while leading the Gophers to a successful year.

Way to scare me I though this was an injury thread.

No, just another monumentally bad thread title. I’m thinking of calling the next one “Gopher football”.

Wish we could change thread titles. It’s 2019, we should be able to. Should have been an option from the start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish we could change thread titles. It’s 2019, we should be able to. Should have been an option from the start.

Would be nice if someone would explain it in a condescending tone.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

An education will help after football. Good choice young man.

An education will help after football. Good choice young man.

Agreed. TJ seems like a great person and role model.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Lol I initially thought the same. Must be a Minnesotan thing. I'm going to make a thread titled Johnston, Bateman, Annexstad, Morgan and watch heads explode

No, just another monumentally bad thread title. I’m thinking of calling the next one “Gopher football”.

Ya, linking an article on Tyler Johnson with a title of "Tyler Johnson" might cause great panic. Whatever was I thinking?

Lol I initially thought the same. Must be a Minnesotan thing. I'm going to make a thread titled Johnston, Bateman, Annexstad, Morgan and watch heads explode

People won't be all that concerned about the Johnston guy :)

It isn't just a Minnesota thing but we are definitely wired around here to expect the worst with our local sports teams.

Tyler’s situation is different than Winfield’s, Barber’s and Coffey’s (b-ball) who all come from families that have achieved upper middle class status and diplomas. Hoping he stays healthy, has fun leading the team to victory at the Rose Bowl, and gets drafted after a monster season.

Tyler’s situation is different than Winfield’s, Barber’s and Coffey’s (b-ball) who all come from families that have achieved upper middle class status and diplomas.

I honestly don't know the answer to this, but do you know this for sure or are you assuming since TJ is from North Minneapolis that this is the case?

I honestly don't know the answer to this, but do you know this for sure or are you assuming since TJ is from North Minneapolis that this is the case?

I had heard this from Ron Johnson when he was on Kfan. I also read that he will be the first person in his family to get a college degree and that is important to him.

To quote the article this thread is about:

Tyler Johnson held up his thumb and pointer finger, with just a smidge of space between them.

He’s about “this close” to graduating, becoming the first of his parents and four younger siblings to earn a college diploma

I had heard this from Ron Johnson when he was on Kfan. I also read that he will be the first person in his family to get a college degree and that is important to him.

Everyone knows 30k in equivalent salary would be the same, and degrees aren’t really worth much more than their face value.

Top Bottom