Eric Murray Traded to the Browns

Too bad BBC is no longer there or Browns would be building Brick by Brick

According to my source, BBC will play a limited role for the Texans and with any luck work into the nickel package on a more regular basis. In other words, they don't have real high hopes for him. FYI, BBC is one of my favorite recent Gophers.

EM31 is in my all time top 5 favorite Gophers. A 2-star that no one else wanted turns out to be a shut-down CB, NFL draftee, and an all around great guy. He is why I miss Jay Sawvel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I miss EM31, BBC, and DT7. That was an underrated secondary that kept us in many games.

This.

And the Browns have been putting together a superstar team over the offseason. Looks like they just added the key piece.

EM31 is in my all time top 5 favorite Gophers. A 2-star that no one else wanted turns out to be a shut-down CB, NFL draftee, and an all around great guy. He is why I miss Jay Sawvel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could you imagine Sawvel's DB development, combined with Flecks ability to recruit DL, pairing with Roc's offense? Now that's a coaching staff I could really get excited for.

BBC and Murray were so much fun to watch when they were here. They just threw Murray on an island and he took care of business. Still think both guys can cut it in the NFL

Could you imagine Sawvel's DB development, combined with Flecks ability to recruit DL, pairing with Roc's offense? Now that's a coaching staff I could really get excited for.

BBC and Murray were so much fun to watch when they were here. They just threw Murray on an island and he took care of business. Still think both guys can cut it in the NFL

We have Smith and Winfield now who I think both have good shots at being drafted...

We are a defensive back U! I hope he has a great season with the browns but it is the browns so i'll have to wait to see it to believe it

As a guy who has a soft spot in his heart for the Browns and hates the Chiefs, I can get on board with this.

Where is Sawvel these days? He's no longer with Wake Forest. Where'd he land?

Man I miss EM31, BBC, and DT7. That was an underrated secondary that kept us in many games.

Considering that our pass rush was non-existent during those years, what those DBs did was nothing short of amazing. Most teams with terrible D-Line play get torched in the secondary because guys can't cover long enough, but we never seemed to have that problem here.

Would have been fun to see how dominant those guys could have been with a competent pass rush in front of them putting any sort of pressure on the QB.

Where is Sawvel these days? He's no longer with Wake Forest. Where'd he land?

I googled him...doesn't seem like anywhere yet. He hasn't tweeted since around the time WF axed him and he probably did what I did when I got laid off and took some time off. He's got pictures of the sea up there now :)

I googled him...doesn't seem like anywhere yet. He hasn't tweeted since around the time WF axed him and he probably did what I did when I got laid off and took some time off. He's got pictures of the sea up there now :)

Buffett was on to something with “margaritaville”. Fair winds and following seas.

Top Bottom