Who will win the 2019 National Championship?

Who will win the 2019 National Championship?

• Michigan State

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Virginia

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Texas Tech

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

Sparky all the way. Go Big Ten.

I just love that Duke - North Carilina - Kansas - Kentucky were all eliminated. Woot woot. I really don’t dislike any of the other four teams really I suppose Michigan State is as close to a blue blood that is left - traditionally

I am pulling for Michigan state. But an Auburn and Texas Texh final would be fun too.

You have to vote for the Big Ten.

Man, wouldn't a MSU-Purdue title game have been fun. Oh so close, but here's hoping Sparty ends the B1G title drought at 18 years.

I just love that Duke - North Carilina - Kansas - Kentucky were all eliminated. Woot woot. I really don’t dislike any of the other four teams really I suppose Michigan State is as close to a blue blood that is left - traditionally

x2

I'll be cheering for MSU, but man, what Auburn has done already is extremely impressive. I wonder if anyone else has ever beaten Kansas, Kentucky, and North Carolina in the tournament ever let alone all in the same tournament.

What's crazy to me is how Auburn beat Kansas, UNC, and Kentucky in back to back to back games.

I'll be cheering for MSU, but man, what Auburn has done already is extremely impressive. I wonder if anyone else has ever beaten Kansas, Kentucky, and North Carolina in the tournament ever let alone all in the same tournament.

Arizona did in 1997.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Tech. is who I voted for.

but pulling for MSU. GO BIG10

I actually don't care who wins. All the teams I despise are gone.

Top Bottom