Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    The point was, Stable Genius Chief Economist predicted high inflation and economic collapse. Those never arrived. But I'm sure he's got it all figured out now.
    Guess who did arrive instead!

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Guess who did arrive instead!
    He was making these predictions in 2011.

He was making these predictions in 2011.
    mmmhmmm when the national debt was about 13 trillion instead of 21 or 22 trillion.

mmmhmmm when the national debt was about 13 trillion instead of 21 or 22 trillion.
    So now the debt is the problem? Dear Leader hasn't done anything about that, so when does hyper inflation and economic collapse start?

The debt is a problem .... if you spin it that way. You can make it sound like an impending apocalypse, to whip people up into a fervor.

The new left can't miss an opportunity to support the corporate bankers & are so afflicted with TDS that they can't see how they've been wrong every step of the way. The stock market was going to crash if Trump was elected. Unemployment would soar. A recession was certain. Only the rich would benefit from tax cuts. The working man would see no benefit from the boming economy. U.S. consumers were going to get hurt by the tariffs. Etc. Etc. Now the left trusts the Fed. Lighten up guys. Times are good. People have good jobs. People have extra money. People are optimistic. Even a good chunk of Trump haters like the economy. Stop and smell the roses. My .02
    If at first you don’t succeed, then maybe you just suck. – Kenny Powers

Most middle class people, who have decent jobs (incomes say 80k or higher, if you're not living in a very high COL area), aren't seeing a significant amount of extra money each month. Nothing that's causing them to take an extra big expense that they weren't already budgeting for the year. Like an extra multi-thousand dollar family vacation. An unplanned house project. etc.

So sure, it's fine ... but it's not step change good, for most. It just continues to be as good as it was under Obama.

Then from that .... you ask yourself, is the economy "good enough" that we can sit around and accept the overall level of misfortune and suffering that are occurring for some folks, citizens and non, on our soil?

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    The new left can't miss an opportunity to support the corporate bankers & are so afflicted with TDS that they can't see how they've been wrong every step of the way. The stock market was going to crash if Trump was elected. Unemployment would soar. A recession was certain. Only the rich would benefit from tax cuts. The working man would see no benefit from the boming economy. U.S. consumers were going to get hurt by the tariffs. Etc. Etc. Now the left trusts the Fed. Lighten up guys. Times are good. People have good jobs. People have extra money. People are optimistic. Even a good chunk of Trump haters like the economy. Stop and smell the roses. My .02
    Obama put everything on a good course. Trump took over and nothing really changed. Certainly nothing for me changed in terms of salary. Maybe a pittance....but nothing compared to what he gained himself......and what his cronies like pedo Epstein gained.

Remember how unemployment numbers were falsified under Obama? You screamed that from the mountain top, you hypocrite. Now....of course....they are fantastic. And real.

EVERYONE!!! Don't forget to sign up for DailyTinfoilClub. CRG doesn't want you paying full (democrat) price for your tinfoil suits when you can get them directly from the source. Fresh tinfoil delivered every month from the Alex Jones mills.

^^^ What a scam! It's not even real tin! Aluminum foil?? #fakenews

I don't want to ask the impossible here jtf- but be honest. Quantitative easing was a completely different animal than what Trump is looking at today.

Nick seems dumb.

What the Fed has done probably cannot be undone. Quantitative easing has never been tried before. Trump doesn't want it unwound on his watch, I guess I don't blame him. Would rather Trump focus on cutting spending.

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    Obama put everything on a good course. Trump took over and nothing really changed. Certainly nothing for me changed in terms of salary. Maybe a pittance....but nothing compared to what he gained himself......and what his cronies like pedo Epstein gained.
    Trump changed nearly every Obama policy - that's why you hate him so bad... Now the economy is actually working despite you and yours. Chances are that nothing has changed for you because you are not real good at whatever it is you do. My guess- professional video gamer.

Nick seems dumb.
    A) Trump was against the Fed taking too many assets on its books. Now he's against them removing those assets from their books.

B) Who's dumb? The guy who said the Fed should end quantitative tightening after previously applauding the fact that they had already done it, or the guy who pointed it out?

A) Trump was against the Fed taking too many assets on its books. Now he's against them removing those assets from their books.

B) Who's dumb? The guy who said the Fed should end quantitative tightening after previously applauding the fact that they had already done it, or the guy who pointed it out?

So a guy sits down for lunch and eats 6 hot dogs. His wife says- you are fat and you eat too much. Is she wrong? Months later the husband has nearly starved himself to death. She says: Dear you need to eat. Here's a hot dog. Is she wrong?

You are just trying to hard to hate Trump.