GopherHole Roll Call

post anything that you want.

My feelings after this weekend. The lady reporters on CBS or TBS at the NCAA basketball tourney, should be seen not heard. I have heard the most stupid questions in the history of sports reporting. Absolutely ridiculous.

My feelings after this weekend. The lady reporters on CBS or TBS at the NCAA basketball tourney, should be seen not heard. I have heard the most stupid questions in the history of sports reporting. Absolutely ridiculous.

You should post a lot less often.

Flick says he saw some grizzly bears near Pulaski's candy store!....ooooooooh.

Knife-wielding polar bears spotted downtown near the NCAA Fan Fest. Outsiders BEWARE!

Did you know you can go to Candyland before a Twins game and then bring Chicago mix to the Twins game?

The humidity In Tennessee is always above average...

Knife-wielding polar bears spotted downtown near the NCAA Fan Fest. Outsiders BEWARE!

I see this referenced frequently but I have never been able to find the original thread for this. Can someone enlighten me?

I hear they are making a statue of Floyd of Rosedale for display in some Iowa town. That is inspiring.

Tre Jones could have played in his hometown final 4 had he stayed home.

I see this referenced frequently but I have never been able to find the original thread for this. Can someone enlighten me?

IIRC The basketball team was playing a Mississippi team (can't remember which one) in the NIT. Some fan from the Mississippi school started talking trash about how violent the Twin Cities was and how many people are stabbed here. In addition, I believe there were comments about how cold it is in Minneapolis. Those ingredients led to a classic thread/ story about needing to lookout for knife wielding Polar bears by a Gopher fan and obviously a Gopherhole poster.

BTW A poster has the image as an avatar.

Hopefully I didn't screw up the story too much.

Cheers!

We had polar bears jumping out and stabbing people in the stomach, hell, we even had images of Polar Bears flying space ships in that thread (if my memory serves me right)

The oops - wrong forum thread is getting jealous

What uniform combination will we wear for the season opener?

Any comments on how Recruiting Rankings have been exposed now as being mostly BS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom