Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

If he leaves will we lose our top 25 class?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Consensus Top 25 Class, 4 of final 5, 80% underclassmen, Youngest Team, 2nd Youngest Team, Best Back-To-Back Classes Ever, 9 Scholarship Seniors, HS Teacher, 8-Hour Radius, Major Paycut

Quote Originally Posted by Sparlimb View Post
    And look at that, a new inside linebacker pops up loving MN on the same day according to 247...

https://247sports.com/Player/Andy-Garcia-46047683/
    I doubt there is any connection. We were going to take 2-3 high school LBs regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by btowngopher View Post
    They now have him ranked 16 out of 25 rated players. Number 1 of 2 rated linebackers.
    Yeah but how many of those players above him are fictional, planted by trolls? Once that pans out, he could be top 10.

Quote Originally Posted by LakerFan View Post
    Yeah but how many of those players above him are fictional, planted by trolls? Once that pans out, he could be top 10.

And look at that, a new inside linebacker pops up loving MN on the same day according to 247...

Implying what? This guy was offered by Minnesota back in February and Mitchell committed in March. He didnít just pop up!

Last edited by Gophers7NatTitlesBadgers0; 05-01-2019 at 06:59 PM.
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

Mitchell added an offer from Texas today. Feels like he’s a short timer.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoofin View Post
    If he leaves will we lose our top 25 class?

He’s currently our 2nd lowest rated recruit. I’m sure many will be happy to see our average ranking improve. /s

Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    He’s currently our 2nd lowest rated recruit. I’m sure many will be happy to see our average ranking improve. /s
    No doubt you've noticed John, but there is little love for where the recruits are ranked. As long as they are not a top 25 class the criticism continues. However, the football team is getting top 25 rankings for the 2019 season. Keep the faith brother, you are on the right side of history. By the way, Spoofin is very excited about the fall season.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoRedux View Post
    No doubt you've noticed John, but there is little love for where the recruits are ranked. As long as they are not a top 25 class the criticism continues. However, the football team is getting top 25 rankings for the 2019 season. Keep the faith brother, you are on the right side of history. By the way, Spoofin is very excited about the fall season.
    I think you have completely missed where the criticism talk about recruiting on this site has focused.

I am. Thanks for noticing. Few seem to.

Consensus Top 25 Class, 4 of final 5, 80% underclassmen, Youngest Team, 2nd Youngest Team, Best Back-To-Back Classes Ever, 9 Scholarship Seniors, HS Teacher, 8-Hour Radius, Major Paycut

Go Gophers!!

Juwan tweets from his official visit at Arkansas:

Go Gophers!!

Arkansas offered:

Go Gophers!!

Quote Originally Posted by mkAz View Post
    Reclassified to 2019 as well.