Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 241 to 253 of 253
  1. #241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    Put up what?? Name one thing you've contributed to this board other than nonsense and absurd blather.

    P.S. you clearly don't have a clue regarding the metric of revenue/GDP. It doesn't say what you think it says. I'll give you a chance to be careful before you tread, though I'm positive you'll dive in headfirst and make a fool of yourself again, before pretzeling, posting more absurdities, and then randomly self-claiming a "victory" to some game that only you think you are playing.
    Have you read your last two posts? This "I'll give you one more chance" threat is super lame. Put up or shut up.


  2. #242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Who cares about the wealth gap? The focus should not be on what the difference between the top and the bottom is but rather how high the bottom gets. If the rich get richer while the bottom rises- so much the better!

    Mental health, suicides and murder have zero to do with the wealth gap and everything to do with morality issues. Put the family the church and a moral code back in place and you have far less of all of these. On top of it you would have a greater gdp. You solve problems at the root not at the surface.

    Back to the rotten rich people for a second...the more the rich invest in the economy, the more jobs there are and the more jobs, the more meaningful jobs. The reason tax collected tends to be a similar proportion of gdp regardless of rate is because the economy will be worse over the long haul when earnings are penalized and investment is reduced. If you reduce the rate of return on investment, investment in forward thinking, risk taking activities will always decrease.
    Much of what you say is a hoax if you believe it. Or just lies.

    I've bolded the main facts you are completely wrong about.

    The richest companies in America now also have the least employees per dollar of revenue generated. (Least jobs per revenue).
    Also, they also pay very little in taxes, to no taxes at all as is the case with Amazon.

    Also, areas like rural America where they have the strongest church-going presence models the area that has the highest percentage of white males, which is the demographic incurring the highest rates of suicide.

    Continue to believe what you want however. But don't throw out lies as facts to try and make an argument to defend Amazon, Google, and Facebook (and other highly progressive / liberal companies) from paying taxes. Especially when they are providing the least amount of jobs per dollar of revenue.
    "Do Not Be Afraid to Be A Legend"

  3. #243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Face The Facts View Post
    Much of what you say is a hoax if you believe it. Or just lies.

    I've bolded the main facts you are completely wrong about.

    The richest companies in America now also have the least employees per dollar of revenue generated. (Least jobs per revenue).
    Also, they also pay very little in taxes, to no taxes at all as is the case with Amazon.

    Also, areas like rural America where they have the strongest church-going presence models the area that has the highest percentage of white males, which is the demographic incurring the highest rates of suicide.

    Continue to believe what you want however. But don't throw out lies as facts to try and make an argument to defend Amazon, Google, and Facebook (and other highly progressive / liberal companies) from paying taxes. Especially when they are providing the least amount of jobs per dollar of revenue.
    Hmmm- here's an article in the LA Times that shows the suicide rate for regular church attenders is about half the rate for non-church attenders. https://www.latimes.com/science/scie...nap-story.html

    Here's another study:https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN1KU2CJ

    Care to reboot your argument? Or would you like to stick with the falsehood you attempted to spread.

    Anyone that claims that the problems we face today are rooted in anything other than morality issues is just sticking their head in the sands. An ounce of common sense is all it takes to see this.

    Your other two points are so completely stupid that I'll just let you be on them. If I can get you sane on the point I just addressed I'll discuss the others which are beyond obvious.

  4. #244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Hmmm- here's an article in the LA Times that shows the suicide rate for regular church attenders is about half the rate for non-church attenders. https://www.latimes.com/science/scie...nap-story.html

    Here's another study:https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN1KU2CJ

    Care to reboot your argument? Or would you like to stick with the falsehood you attempted to spread.

    Anyone that claims that the problems we face today are rooted in anything other than morality issues is just sticking their head in the sands. An ounce of common sense is all it takes to see this.

    Your other two points are so completely stupid that I'll just let you be on them. If I can get you sane on the point I just addressed I'll discuss the others which are beyond obvious.
    You want to force people to go to church?
    Are you my mom?

    Your study was about women and youth. Not white males which has the highest incidence of suicide.
    "Do Not Be Afraid to Be A Legend"

  5. #245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Face The Facts View Post
    Are you my mom?
    I prefer you to call me mommy. Have a little respect and wipe your nose.

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    35,060
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Face The Facts View Post
    You want to force people to go to church?
    Are you my mom?

    Your study was about women and youth. Not white males which has the highest incidence of suicide.
    Beeg would if he could. It's the solution to all societal ills. Some GOP folks have actually proposed it.

  7. #247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    I prefer you to call me mommy. Have a little respect and wipe your nose.
    Seems kind of freaky, even for a republican, Humble Beggar.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #248

    Default

    QAnon promoter Mark Taylor claims that God has told him that "patriots will rise up" and "take matters into their own hands" by murdering high-profile Democrats in the streets if Trump doesn't carry out mass arrests by January.


    https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/...ts-by-january/

  9. #249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    QAnon promoter Mark Taylor claims that God has told him that "patriots will rise up" and "take matters into their own hands" by murdering high-profile Democrats in the streets if Trump doesn't carry out mass arrests by January.


    https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/...ts-by-january/
    The republican party is violent and disturbed. This is where they are shifting...and Trump is embracing it.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  10. #250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Have you read your last two posts? This "I'll give you one more chance" threat is super lame. Put up or shut up.
    What a shock, cnc never put up.

  11. #251
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    35,060
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    QAnon promoter Mark Taylor claims that God has told him that "patriots will rise up" and "take matters into their own hands" by murdering high-profile Democrats in the streets if Trump doesn't carry out mass arrests by January.


    https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/...ts-by-january/
    Kingdom Patriot Warriors?

  12. #252
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    35,060
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    The republican party is violent and disturbed. This is where they are shifting...and Trump is embracing it.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    If he loses in even a remotely close election, he will scream fraud and his followers will clutch their guns and scream bloody murder.

  13. #253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    If he loses in even a remotely close election, he will scream fraud and his followers will clutch their guns and scream bloody murder.
    You mean just like your preferred VP pick Stacy Abrams?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •