Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GuyFawkes View Post
    Rumor is coming out that Hausers will be spliting with Sam going to UVA and Joey going to MSU, so wisconsin misses out on both hometown boys who grew up as Badger fans.
    One of them has two to play one and the other four to play three? If true I guess it's not that shocking

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bemidjigopher View Post
    One of them has two to play one and the other four to play three? If true I guess it's not that shocking

It should be pretty shocking since it was supposedly a done deal to wi last week. Wisconsin has 4 schollies available for 2019 still.

Quote Originally Posted by whalenfan View Post
    It should be pretty shocking since it was supposedly a done deal to wi last week. Wisconsin has 4 schollies available for 2019 still.
    I was looking at it more from the little brothers point of view, his decision is more long term. Who knows, probably the brothers and their parents are the only ones who truly have any idea. Tough blow for Marquette

Rumor is coming out that Hausers will be spliting with Sam going to UVA and Joey going to MSU, so wisconsin misses out on both hometown boys who grew up as Badger fans.
    Looks like you nailed it

Guy for the win.

https://madison.com/wsj/sports/colle...0b3ab57b8.html

Go Gophers!!

Officially...

Joey Hauser to Mich State

Sam Hauser to Virginia
    Last edited by bizzle22; 05-28-2019 at 02:07 PM.

It's pretty imperative now that the Gophers find an impact guy before the start of school. Hopefully someone shakes loose in the upcoming weeks that is looking for a chance to start on a B1G team.

2 spots to fill now that Coffey is rolling the dice on getting drafted. Lots of recruiting work to do.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    2 spots to fill now that Coffey is rolling the dice on getting drafted. Lots of recruiting work to do.
    Let it be known that I'm calling this right now- Mika Adams-Woods will commit here. Coffey was our starting PG last year and average like 35 mpg, hard not to lick your lips at all that playing time up for grabs.

So at least we have a silver-lining.

Quote Originally Posted by Parcival View Post
    Let it be known that I'm calling this right now- Mika Adams-Woods will commit here. Coffey was our starting PG last year and average like 35 mpg, hard not to lick your lips at all that playing time up for grabs.

If he was waiting to see what Jarron Cumberland and Amir Coffey did in terms of NBA declaration, you would have to think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Parcival View Post

I don't know. When a guy goes out of his way to include "not committed" in his tweet after his official visit, that sounds like a guy hoping/looking for other options. I'm not quite as hopeful as you. Admittedly, I'm reading quite a bit into a singular tweet.

I feel he only added the "not committed" part to that tweet due to the picture of him in a gopher uniform and didn't want to mislead, fingers crossed at least.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherBlood666 View Post
    I feel he only added the "not committed" part to that tweet due to the picture of him in a gopher uniform and didn't want to mislead, fingers crossed at least.
    Mika Adams-Woods just committed to Cincy: https://247sports.com/player/mika-adams-woods-46036007/

Couldn't cross them hard enough I guess, disappointing even though his offer sheet wasn't terribly impressive and was probably just going to fill backup point minutes for at least 2 seasons. Would have been nice for depth at least.