Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Otis View Post
    Need some news here, running low on fingernails!
    Yes. The silence is deafening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Home recruit visits.

Max Hazzard off the board.

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityGopher View Post

Is that where his brother goes?

Honestly the news since Friday of the NCAA tournament has been nothing short of a disaster for this program! Our hopes are hinging on a German guy we know nothing about, and a guy who was at Drexel....

Quote Originally Posted by leib0039 View Post
    Honestly the news since Friday of the NCAA tournament has been nothing short of a disaster for this program! Our hopes are hinging on a German guy we know nothing about, and a guy who was at Drexel....
    Sometimes I wonder if we wouldn't all (myself included) be better off just taking a break from the Gopher recruiting peaks and valleys and shutting it down for a few months. Let's face it.....most of us know no more about Sam Freeman than we do about Isaiah Ihnen. We just know about the number of stars next to his name and somehow draw conclusions about the program and Pitino's recruiting based on highlight tapes and star counts. I need to golf more.
    Winasota Gopher now takes me seriously.....you should too.

Take heart. It's far from over and sometimes those foreigners can play a little ball....

https://www.gonzaga.edu/news-events/...yers-from-past

Lol. If you don't know anything about Ihnen, then how is the thought of getting him a disaster? According to 247, Demir also has interest from Kansas State, Arizona State, Butler, Florida, Georgetown, Pitt, USC, Missouri, and Washington State, but yes, the sky is falling since he played for Drexel.

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityGopher View Post

This is not a surprise at all

Ihnen is very intriguing. Im hoping he commits and turns out to be better than other int'l projects like Matz Stockman, Bakary Konate, Moritz Bohringer and Tsuyoshi Nishioka

Quote Originally Posted by die hard gopher View Post
    Does it mention anything about a timeline for a decision?

So how about you just commit then Demir

Quote Originally Posted by WriterGoph View Post
    Does it mention anything about a timeline for a decision?
    No timeline, but he has no other visits scheduled and it sounds like we're very much the leader right now.

Blog Entries