Shama: Jerry Kill plans on being in Mpls for Final 4, will visit with friends he made

This is what happens when people f**k up and actually tell the truth.

I would bet that there are a lot of coaches who don't like certain people - other coaches, AD's, you name it. but they would never admit it on the record. when the mics are on, they go with the typical bland platitudes.

For some reason, Kill was mad enough or careless enough that he broke the code and told the truth about his feelings toward Fleck.

And people are shocked - shocked - that one coach (or former coach) admitted publicly that he doesn't like another coach. The horror, the horror.

It would be interesting if real life was like that bad Jim Carrey movie, and everyone had to tell the absolute truth. Just imagine what Coyle and Claeys would say about each other. (and when Coyle really started talking to Fleck's agent......)

Life would be a lot messier, but in some ways we might be better off if everyone had to tell the truth, and we all knew how we really stood. I would probably be out of a job, because If I told my boss what I really thought about her, I'd be out the door in a heartbeat. The point being is that virtually everyone lies, or at least conceals the truth, on a daily basis. to the point where, when someone actually says what they really think or feel, we're shocked.

nothing pays off like restraint of pen and tongue

Sorry SON, not the truth, just Kill's opinion. And, of course, JK knew PJ's first wife. Truth there baby.

What is the point? <b>We are over Kill</b>, maybe he should get over us and just move on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Clearly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clearly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually think they are. Only getting this much play because of his comments about Fleck. Not really many who feel Kill should still be the coach as it was outside of the University’s control.

Over Claeys? Definitely not
Over Kill? Mostly people yes

Well, there is one good byproduct of the Kill-undies-in-a-bunch situation: It has distracted Gopherhole from its never ending debate over Mason, how well he did, and how well he would have done in the new stadium.

Well, there is one good byproduct of the Kill-undies-in-a-bunch situation: It has distracted Gopherhole from its never ending debate over Mason, how well he did, and how well he would have done in the new stadium.

Mason certianly showed that even if you go out, not so great, if you stick around an lighten up folks will think better of you.

I'm sure he would have come up with new ways to choke at the end of the game.

I'm sure he would have come up with new ways to choke at the end of the game.

GrouchyDisloyalBlackfly.gif

I told some panhandler in the skyway yesterday to F off, mainly because he darted out/ at me, asking for $$, and then 20 more loud seconds of Jr. High followed before I continued forward.

This experience reminded me of the dangers of being a cranky, bitter old man. Listening to Bill Walton on the Dan B. show confirmed that Bill Walton is not in any way cranky and bitter (although old).

If I get to 66 years old I hope I can be a little like Bill in my approach to my limitations and making the most of what I have left.

Last edited:

I told some panhandler in the skyway yesterday to F off, mainly because he darted out/ at me, asking for $$, and then 20 more loud seconds of Jr. High followed before I continued forward.

This experience reminded me of the dangers of being a cranky, bitter old man. Listening to Bill Walton on the Dan B. show confirmed that Bill Walton is not in any way cranky and bitter (although old).

If I get to 66 years old I hope I can be a little like Bill in my approach to my limitations and making the most of what I have left.
So...you want to spend your time tripping on LSD like Bill? Truckin...like a Dead Head...

Do we have any more reporting from Shama on this? I figured with his investigative reporting chops, he'd be all over this, potentially even running a live stream.

So...you want to spend your time tripping on LSD like Bill? Truckin...like a Dead Head...

No... but getting cranky and old is something we all need to fight a little bit, at least the cranky and bitter part. I have to step back and question why I get angry about some things at times, when I realize quickly it was a big waste of time.

I don’t think it’s (only) the stereotypical cranky old man that are irrationally upset about everything these days...Jerry’s transgression, although uncouth for a public figure, are pretty tame compared to much of the stuff we see from teens on up. People have completely lost it. (Shakes fist at sky).

I don’t think it’s (only) the stereotypical cranky old man that are irrationally upset about everything these days...Jerry’s transgression, although uncouth for a public figure, are pretty tame compared to much of the stuff we see from teens on up. People have completely lost it. (Shakes fist at sky).

Followed by..."Hey kid, stay off the grass!!"

Shama thinks a live stream is something you fish in.

Top Bottom