Is it all just flame?

touchdownvikings

Reaction score
Is all this $h!t about setting screens, motion, cutting, playing defense basically flame? I think basically it is. Look: the Gophs allowed 76 points last game – a point total that leads to a loss more than half the time – but played “good defense.” Why? Because they won. Why? Because they scored 86 points. Why? Because they shot 11 three-pointers. Period.

Let’s take a look at Wisconsin. Allowed 72 points. Allowing 72 points leads to a victory more than 50% of the time. But they played bad defense. Why? Because they lost. Why? Because they scored 54 points. Why? Because they were 6-30 from three.

If I were Built, I’d say things like: Wisconsin needs to set better screens, needs to cut harder, needs to pass more crisply, needs to play defense harder. It’s all flame. Period. Basically, if you don’t score, you don’t win. And when you do score, people say you played great defense, set great screens, had great offensive motion and so on.

So let’s keep those shooters coming in. Ignore the rest. It’s all flame.

I think it's all sparky, sparky, boom boom.
28439f3190ce55df4d4bba5136cbb755.jpg

I’m in my mid 20s and I have no idea how you are using the word flame here

what does flame mean, nowadays?

I don’t get into the urban talk. It seems the younger generation think it’s cool to use words like flame, fleek, finna, thot, bae, etc. It’s annoying and makes me worry about the future. We’re going to end up with a lot of cash me outside, how bout dat kinda of people.

Last edited:

I don’t get into the urban talk. It seems the younger generation think it’s cool to use words like flame, fleek, finna, thot, bae, etc. It’s annoying and makes me worry about the future. We’re going to end up with a lot of cash me outside, how bout dat kinda of people.

I'll have to ask my chickenheads about that...

I learned that one this week at work.

Top Bottom