***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE VS MINNESOTA NCAA TOURNAMENT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Worst coaching I’ve seen in awhile

You got to find the guy besides Coffey not completely panicked. I don’t know, maybe look and see who’s on the bench?

I wouldn't be surprised if Pitino told IW to do whatever the hell he wanted before he checked in.

It would be sweet if he did.

If IW is gone anyway he should jack up 20 shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coffey saw hurt but didn't even pass to Hurt as he was open under the basket lol

Omersa, Oturu and Murphy have all shot 3's. Lol.

Murphy@ 25% is better than Hurt. Too bad there is not there is not a CBS blackout. This is embarrassing.

Haha, the announcers even making fun of our 3 point shooting, classic.

Pitino yelling at IW for playing bad defense. He should be yelling at Omersa for taking a three. What the hell!!!

wow let's try to get the record for most 3s attempted and missed!!

Hurt can catch, dribble or pass, I remember that from the whisky shakes?

Omersa playing some good D. IW is playing ok

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

They could be just shooting half court shots all game and it wouldn’t be much worse shot selection than we’re seeing right now.

Haha, the announcers even making fun of our 3 point shooting, classic.

Not only do they miss............they are just complete bricks. Wide right, wide left, almost banked in.

Lousville was a fluke.

Murphy had to give it a shot, but we would have been better off if we knew he was out and went with a small lineup with IW.

You know, if we had decided to actually play basketball today this could be a game. Even without Murphy. MSU isn't doing anything special tonight.

Watched FSU run guy after guy out there in their destruction of Murray St. Watching the Gophers you see how far this program has to go. The lack of depth is alarming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gophs needed all of Murphy, Stockman, Curry and Oturu to have a chance against Sparty. They get only one...and a bunch of smaller role players (albeit playing hard - especially Omersa). A someone else said here, the basketball gods hate the Gophs for some reason.

Worst coaching I’ve seen in awhile

You got to find the guy besides Coffey not completely panicked. I don’t know, maybe look and see who’s on the bench?

Are you tripping on bad acid?????

IW should’ve been playing all year but RP is either too stupid or too stubborn to devise an offensive scheme that could take advantage of the skill and athleticism the gophers have. It’s literally embarrassing

On a positive note, Omersa’s D has been really good.

Some good D. Make a shot and we within 12.

IW should’ve been playing all year but RP is either too stupid or too stubborn to devise an offensive scheme that could take advantage of the skill and athleticism the gophers have. It’s literally embarrassing

Yep. No coincidence that we started to function when he came in.

No time out to call a play? So let Omersa shoot a last second shot? WHAT THE FLYING FART

Top Bottom