***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE VS MINNESOTA NCAA TOURNAMENT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

McBrayer was never the same after his leg infection last year. He was clearly affected badly. He would have been a great 6th or 7th man for us this year, but tis the life of a Gopher that we didn’t have anyone else step up..and thanks Ncaa (carr).

I never liked his game before that either. Did you?

It’s comical how butthurt some people get. I’m entitled to my own opinion. If you don’t like it don’t respond.

Mocking a 4 year player isn't really an opinion, it's called being a dips***.

RIP the seniors.....classy

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mocking a 4 year player isn't really an opinion, it's called being a dips***.

You had better never comment on a players game or production in a negative fashion, ever!

I'm sure you never have in your life and it does indeed make you stand out from the others.

Oh, and saying his game was bad is not mocking him. It's stating facts.

We might get double digit bench points. How about that

The clank of his shots hurts my ears. That's just a fact and not related to him being a senior. It's an indictment on our lack of consistent scoring options.

Get off his ass. Trying his best. They are just better

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You had better never comment on a players game or production in a negative fashion, ever!

I'm sure you never have in your life and it does indeed make you stand out from the others.

Very big difference between criticism and mockery that should be pretty apparent to most. Not my problem if it isn't for you.

This will be one of the all-time great Izzo patronizing post-game pressers. He’s always been great at giving the Gophers a gentle pat on the head before shooing them away, but tonight promises to be special.

We didn't have a chance without Murphy, Stockman, and Curry. Oturu isn't strong enough and still makes too many freshman mistakes to handle their big guys.

Even with those guys, we'd still be hurting. The Gophers went as far as the roster could take them. Let's hope we get Sherfield, Crowley, and a good PF to transfer in next year. We could be Sweet Sixteen bound with that team.

That's all you have? Sad.

Well you called me a twat and then told me to crawl under the bridge I came from. What if I did live under a bridge and made it out of poverty you insensitive prick?

Coffey got assaulted and they call nothing.

Murphy needs to come onto the court for 10 seconds for a curtain call.

Coffey has scored 23 out of our 40 points so far. No scoring support.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Coffey got assaulted and they call nothing.

Referees are really bad in college basketball. Don’t think gophers get screwed, but do watch less basketball games because of how unwatchable they make the games

I'll get in before the Patino haters chime in.

Really happy with effort, it would have been easy to come out in the 2nd and give up.

Kudos to Patino on making adjustments second half to give his team the best chance to win.

Really looking forward to seeing our team next season, heres to hoping we can bring in some front court help and with Coffey back I expect a good team!

MSU has 20 turnovers. Where would we be if they had 10?

I'll get in before the Patino haters chime in.

Really happy with effort, it would have been easy to come out in the 2nd and give up.

Kudos to Patino on making adjustments second half to give his team the best chance to win.

Really looking forward to seeing our team next season, heres to hoping we can bring in some front court help and with Coffey back I expect a good team!

We got blown out of the water, sir!

MSU has been sleep walking most of the game, too!

I'm happy with nothing!

Top Bottom