***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE VS MINNESOTA NCAA TOURNAMENT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

This is Sparty against a JV team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’re also missing 3 of our best 4 front court players. The miracle was making it through LVille after Murphy went down. Being a MN sports fan is just not fair.

Might be the ugliest box score I've ever seen this far into a game.

Michigan state shooting 84% and out-rebounding us 14-4.

Might as well start coaching for the future. Give the freshman as much run as possible.

Add IW to the mix regardless if he is transferring or not.

I’m surprised IW hasn’t seen the floor.

Might be the ugliest box score I've ever seen this far into a game.

Michigan state shooting 84% and out-rebounding us 14-4.

So many easy buckets for MSU. After the Bradley struggles, I knew they’d be ready to go today. Not sure Murphy would matter today

Might as well start planning for the future. Fire Richard and move on

Why do the basketball gods hate us so damn much? Seriously, we get into the tournament and our most important guys get hurt and can’t play. In 2017 it was Springs and Mason. Now it’s Murphy and (to a much lesser extent) Curry and Matz. It just sucks.

The difference in the game is that the majority of MSU shots are within 3 feet of the basket while the Gophers shots are all from the 3pt arc.

Why do the basketball gods hate us so damn much? Seriously, we get into the tournament and our most important guys get hurt and can’t play. In 2017 it was Springs and Mason. Now it’s Murphy and (to a much lesser extent) Curry and Matz. It just sucks.

The Ghost of Gangelhoff will never die.

Nate Oats baby, Nate Oats! Please, please!

Announcer...."Problem for Mn is that its all Coffey. Everyone else is standing around watching."

You think the “gods” are the difference today? Men against toddlers right now.

Unfortunate because a loss was coming, but this should have been a game. Murphy is our team.

This is embarrassing. MSU going to drop a century mark on us and we’ll be lucky to reach 40 at this pace.

Oturu scored easily on the first possession of the game. We just finally went back to him down there.

IW is gonna score 10 points this half isn't he?

Man we're really just throwing up 3s and hoping to shoot our way back into this.

Well, this is an amazing way to watch the end of Jordan Murphy’s great Gopher career - injured and unable to play for the first time in his career in the biggest game of his career.

Unlikely but hopefully Izzo calls of the dogs. This is a mismatch.

It’s too bad. Was hoping at least for a competitive game.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pitino told IW to do whatever the hell he wanted before he checked in.

Michigan State is a good team and the Gophs are short handed, but this is one of the worst coached games I’ve ever seen

Top Bottom