***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE VS MINNESOTA NCAA TOURNAMENT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

2 on Gabe. Everything that can go wrong is going wrong.

Touchdown Kirby Puckett!!!

I like how Omersa is being physical with Ward down low.

Hurt's going to have to shoot. Can't have 40% of your team unwilling/unable to score.

Omersa two good defensive plays in a row.

Our only chance is if Coffey goes for 40 or more.

I wonder how much better McBrayer would be if he shot from straight on instead of from his shoulder........

Oturu has to be a factor inside if Murphy can't return to the game. Gabe so far is missing his 3's and we need more than Coffey to score.

That’s would be tough way for Murphy’s career to end if the Gophers lose.

A non-factor in a the second round of the NCAA tourney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coffey needs some help but I'm not sure where we'll find it. Murphy having back issues, Hurt can't shoot and Kalscheur can't find a bucket.

I'm no expert but I think we'll have to average more than 1 point per minute to win.

To have a chance we had to be perfect, and instead we get down by 10 in about 30 seconds because we weren't ready to play. Oh well. Coffee is going to have to single-handedly win this game for us.

That’s would be tough way for Murphy’s career to end if the Gophers lose.

A non-factor in a the second round of the NCAA tourney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, that would just be typical of the horrific luck of Minnesota sports.

Spartans showing everyone why they are the B1G champions and why the Gophers were under .500 in the regular season.

Seems like the Gophs have had injury issues to key players every time they get to the NCAAs lately. Bad luck sucks.

Gabe needs to get a couple easy buckets or FTs just to see the ball go thru the net.

Top Bottom