***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE VS MINNESOTA NCAA TOURNAMENT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Mcbrick/Mcbrayer with a circus two, 2 turnovers by oturu and it’s 7-0 run for MSU in less than a minute. We had a window that’s now closed, ugh.

This is the first time I remember seeing Pitino make an adjustment and it working. 4 guards and Oturu.

Everyone lost their legs after being on the entire power play

Sparty didn’t panic, then hit a couple shots [emoji2369]

Dupree with death knell of a shot selection

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mcbrick/Mcbrayer with a circus two, 2 turnovers by oturu and it’s 7-0 run for MSU in less than a minute. We had a window that’s now closed, ugh.

McBrayer has played hard for us the last 4 years. Stop being a twat.

Got killed but there's always next year. Oturu Kalscheur and Omersa will get time to develop and could possibly open up a scholie by getting Hurt to transfer. If IW stays and we get some good freshman we should be better next year.

Honestly, I didn't expect to win but I expected it to be competative... Just finish the game competative!

I would have preferred we find Coffey on that possession when we were down 9. Instead McBrayer threw up an off balance shot that he left way short.

Rudrud gonna be in cause everyone fouls out.

McBrayer has played hard for us the last 4 years. Stop being a twat.

I do believe a lot of people call Mcbrayer Mcbrick. Thank you for singling me out. I’m glad he plays hard. That doesn’t make up for the fact he is not a good player, you twat.

I do believe a lot of people call Mcbrayer Mcbrick. Thank you for singling me out. I’m glad he plays hard. That doesn’t make up for the fact he is not a good player, you twat.

He's a good defensive player who was mediocre at best on offense. This year he hasn't even been mediocre.

I can't wait to never see McBrayer again. It's just painful to watch him. The fact he started all four years speaks volume on recruiting and our inability ................oh, never mind

That MSU 3 is a perfect example of why IW sees little playing time. Zero court awareness leads to an easy 3 by one of their outside shooters.

Michigan State plugs in a bench player, and you don't notice it.... We plug in a bench player and it looks like 3v5.

Honestly, I didn't expect to win but I expected it to be competative... Just finish the game competative!

Loss of Murphy and foul trouble and overall talent differential too much overcome

Curious that you're glad he plays hard, yet still mock him.

Crawl back under your bridge.

I can't wait to never see McBrayer again. It's just painful to watch him. The fact he started all four years speaks volume on recruiting and our inability ................oh, never mind

Have some class, ******

I’m mocking you for saying he plays hard, lmao.

Michigan State plugs in a bench player, and you don't notice it.... We plug in a bench player and it looks like 3v5.

It's always men against boys when we play them.

It's like someone hitting a squirrel on the road and getting out of their car and taunting the squirrel.

McBrayer was never the same after his leg infection last year. He was clearly affected badly. He would have been a great 6th or 7th man for us this year, but tis the life of a Gopher that we didn’t have anyone else step up..and thanks Ncaa (carr).

He didn’t start for four years.
The best year he was coming off the bench most of the year.
I wish he was our 7th best player not our 4-5 player

Curious that you're glad he plays hard, yet still mock him.

Crawl back under your bridge.

It’s comical how butthurt some people get. I’m entitled to my own opinion. If you don’t like it don’t respond.

This. I think we all respect Dupree the man and competitor. I know a lot of great hard working people who shouldn’t be playing 30 mpg on a Big Ten basketball team. Dupree by any statistical measure and also the eye test is not good enough.

Top Bottom