Isaiah posts #FREEJELLY

Maybe free jelly just meant that he got word he was going to play tonight.

It's amazing how court vision could be good (at times great) on the offensive end for him, but seemingly oblivious on the defensive side.

In my humble opinion, I think Pitino should have taught IW differently. Instead of instantly pulling, benching, and dog house-ing IW, he should have just coached him up more and let him learn with game action. Defensively, he wasn't good but he was definitely a spark Offensively. Now, had he had more game experience, he probably would have improved a lot. But of course, he was in the dog house and will probably not be around next year.

Agreed completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d
Washington showed tonight why he should’ve played more this year imo. I love Dupree as a person but man he just wasn’t good his senior season. Washington was disappointing but still should’ve gotten time to grow.

The problem was, this was not a year for just letting someone grow. They needed to win and he was typically having the opposite effect.when in the game. If he had played all year like he did tonight, the conversation would be very different right now.

d

The problem was, this was not a year for just letting someone grow. They needed to win and he was typically having the opposite effect.when in the game. If he had played all year like he did tonight, the conversation would be very different right now.

+1

People want to make the handling of Washington more complicated than it is. Most of the time, we were a worse team when he was on the court.

He apparently said it after the game
Multiple times? I’d be surprised if it were true but who knows

I'll be glad he's back if he gets to do something besides towel wave. I'd just be pretty shocked. He's not from here and he barely plays.

d

The same could be said for Hurt and stull but they played. With no defense and than nothing on offense-at least washington gave us that.

The same could be said for Hurt and stull but they played. With no defense and than nothing on offense-at least washington gave us that.

While not extremely talented, both Hurt and Stull played smarter with better defense than Washington and have better size. I like Isiah, want him to stay and get better but that possession before halftime where he took the last shot is what is so frustrating about him.

While not extremely talented, both Hurt and Stull played smarter with better defense than Washington and have better size. I like Isiah, want him to stay and get better but that possession before halftime where he took the last shot is what is so frustrating about him.

Better defense???really??? When? I saw teams go after thoses guys the minute they entered the game.

Better defense???really??? When? I saw teams go after thoses guys the minute they entered the game.

Especially hurt. At least stull is chubby enough to make the opposing player have to move a little bit to get around him.

d

They needed to win and he was typically having the opposite effect.when in the game. If he had played all year like he did tonight, the conversation would be very different right now.

I guess carrying Pitino's water buckets all the time must get tiring.

Top Bottom