Amir: Just being from Minnesota and having it across your chest winning tourn game

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Awesome that’s what it should be all about! Love the Minnesota kids on the team and their loyalty to the state as no matter where you go and the success you have doing it for your hometown will always be more fulfilling.

Reading between the lines: he and the whole team and coaches were impressed and borderline blown away by the fan support in Des Moines.

You are also wearing the same jersey that your dad did. That must feel awesome.

Reading between the lines: he and the whole team and coaches were impressed and borderline blown away by the fan support in Des Moines.

So was I. I was shocked by the numbers and the enthusiasm in Des Moines. The fan base is either a sleeping giant or highly energetic front runners.

So was I. I was shocked by the numbers and the enthusiasm in Des Moines. The fan base is either a sleeping giant or highly energetic front runners.

Not front runners, I'd say, because few of us were confident of victory. I think the high ticket prices for home games keep a lot of potential fans away.

Someone needs to send this tweet to Hurt, Suggs, Garcia, Carlson, Dainja, Walton, Hadley, Brown, Holmgren, Thompson, Holloman, Heide, Aligbe, and any other potential in-state recruits.

Top Bottom