Louisville sport radio different from Twin Cities, 93.9TheVille host says "UMN sucks"

Lakers612

Banned
Reaction score
Louisville sport radio different from Twin Cities, 93.9TheVille host says "UMN sucks"

https://omny.fm/shows/middays-w-marques-maybin/middays-w-marques-maybin-3-22-19-hour-1

Damn these dudes are salty... One of the hosts of this program insists Minnesota was the worst team in the tournament and that we are the worst team Louisville has ever lost to in the tournament..

I thought Louisville was a basketball town, but this prominent talking head says he won't watch the rest of the tournament because Louisville is out and he no longer has interest in it..

Jesus, imagine if someone on KFAN reacted this way.. The Louisville fan message board is more sensible than these guys

Sounds like they have the same opinion of MN as the local hosts

Anyone know what their fan message board is called? Would be interested to see what they thought about our play/their play

Anyone know what their fan message board is called? Would be interested to see what they thought about our play/their play

I read the game thread on their 247 site. It was what you'd expect. Some meatheads saying "Freaking Minnesota" and some saying Mack is the worst coach in 53 years and a few giving Minnesota credit.

Seemed like normal fans to me...

I think I read that they have a good recruiting class coming in. All that bad pizza money and success they had recently in football and basketball...will be interesting to see if it sustains.

I was reading the board before the game and it was idotic how cocky they were. Talking poop about matz and the gophers team in general. Then after the game i started a thread..stated i was a minnesota fan and was curious about their thoughts on the game and if rick had any impact. The thead didnt get approved. I message on 247 all the time so it wasnt like it was my first post or anything. Just goes to show how classless they are

So if we're the worst team in the tournament and they lost to us, doesn't that make them the worse team in the tournament? :cool02:

Scoreboard!!!
Louisville is Loserville...

Those Cardinal tears are sooo yummy

Reading through this I immediately find a ridiculous post.

Mar 21, 11:19 AM
via Mobile

Minny left their fans at home

Last edited:

I thought their board was pretty sensible outside a thread in which they all freaked out over a Pat Forde tweet which was quoting “The Godfather” in reference to Richard Pitino and everyone over there thought Forde was reporting a direct quote from Pitino

Edit: Here’s that thread: https://247sports.com/college/louisville/Board/103990/Contents/Mods-please-remove-Thanks-130346526/

They must not get out much. I can't believe how many people in that Louisville thread apparently are unfamiliar with The Godfather. Forde's quote was an obvious tongue in cheek reference to the famous quote in the movie ("Today I settled all family business.") and the joke went over the head of dozens of posters and it took pages before somebody straightened them out. lmao

Top Bottom