MSU vs Minnesota

SpartyOn

Reaction score
I was in attendance for the game at Breslin, which got out of hand early and often. Supposedly UM was down a player in that game. Pitino also devised one of the worst game plans I can remember by refusing to double team Ward. Who was UM missing that game?

Double teaming the post is something I wish the Gophers should do more and something they're curiously reluctant to do, even when a big man is eating them alive. Even if it's just as a change-up to keep the offense honest and guessing... we should definitely give Ward that treatment.

I was in attendance for the game at Breslin, which got out of hand early and often. Supposedly UM was down a player in that game. Pitino also devised one of the worst game plans I can remember by refusing to double team Ward. Who was UM missing that game?

Eric Curry.

Hopefully, Richie can stay up late on WebEx with his Dad Friday night.

Top Bottom