Where’s the party in Des Moines on Saturday?

Tater

f.k.a. "Tubtastic"
Reaction score
Anyone know where the Sota Social or any other rally is going to be (and when)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know where the Sota Social or any other rally is going to be (and when)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny's on Court Ave is the official Gopher bar for the weekend. A couple hours before the game and that's where the party is at.

There is also a cool tent/patio area with beers, food trucks and tons of TVs near the arena. Strongly recommend checking it out. Free to enter, obviously you pay for stuff once inside

How bout for the folks that are stuck in Minneapolis? Anywhere folks are gathering?

Johnny's on Court Ave is the official Gopher bar for the weekend. A couple hours before the game and that's where the party is at.

Is there parking near Johnny's? Any other tips I should know? Heading down with my wife and three elementary school kids. :D

Is there parking near Johnny's? Any other tips I should know? Heading down with my wife and three elementary school kids. :D

Yes there's a ramp with 5 levels on 3rd and Court Ave. I agree with the previous poster about the tent area with food trucks and drinks. That's up 3rd ave a bit closer to the arena.

Yes there's a ramp with 5 levels on 3rd and Court Ave. I agree with the previous poster about the tent area with food trucks and drinks. That's up 3rd ave a bit closer to the arena.

Parking is awesome there. VERY well signed and easy to follow. I think I paid $1/hr in the aforementioned ramp. Hard to beat $1/hr!

Parking is awesome there. VERY well signed and easy to follow. I think I paid $1/hr in the aforementioned ramp. Hard to beat $1/hr!

Yep, I parked at 9:30 am and left around 10pm and I paid $10. Can't beat it. Easily walkable to anywhere you need to go downtown including the arena and other bars, restaurants. I live here but man I love downtown Des Moines. Go Gophers!

Top Bottom