Has Pitino turned the corner?

it's sad that we have such low expectations for our team. All of the excuses people make for why we should keep Pitino, I am just mystified. The M does not stand for mediocrity.
Hear! Hear!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Why is this part of the decision? That is a totally separate issue. You don't decide to stay with your wife because you don't have anyone else lined up

If you think that’s the same thing there is nothing I can say on here that can help you.

"So of our 5 returning major players, 3 of them did not play/missed a good chunk of the season/played through injury the whole season. Add to that, we had 3 incoming freshmen of which 2 started with 2 other transfers (one who did not play for a year, the other did not play major conference basketball). With all of that considered, I think the performance of this season was pretty dang good."

At what point do you hold a coach responsible for roster construction?

You were the little league coach that is in the parking lot in a shouting match with his 12 YO before every practice and game - right? You know, the one that turned every season into a living hell for the players and families in their quest for some glory that was lost in their past? Everyone is uncomfortable but the coach still stairs down the parents on his way to the field oblivious that while everyone else was having fun - the season slipped past and all he remembers was how his son walked in the run causing them to lose the championship.

Really sad - everyone wanted to win, all the other coaches worked hard and rolled with their issues. Most would have been happy to be in the championship. Course - what do they know... They don't have the same standards as you.

Wow, I think we are talking about a Big Ten men's basketball team and a coach who makes 2 million a year, not little league. You guessing my behavior at a little league game is kind of odd, where does that come from? lol,good times on gopherhole. For the record, don't have kids. So you are wronger than wrong. :cool:

Top Bottom