Has Pitino turned the corner?

I'd then write the NCAA a letter thanking them for the new setup letting teams like us in.

Power 6 teams getting into the NCAAs with below .500 conference records has been occurring for 34 years. WTF are you talking about?

Power 6 teams getting into the NCAAs with below .500 conference records has been occurring for 34 years. WTF are you talking about?

Not Minnesota! Not in a million years.

Indiana's yes, Minnesota (LMAO)

I'm real.

I called below .500 in the big 10 this year and was mocked. I'm calling for the same next year, too.

I'm so pumped that is as good as we can be.

You need to chill, man.

Florida State once got in with a 6-10 record in the ACC. You don't know what you're talking about.

Honest questions, did you guys not enjoy this year? I’m in Des Moines and I’m having a f@$&ing blast, even if we did lose this game.

Honest questions, did you guys not enjoy this year? I’m in Des Moines and I’m having a f@$&ing blast, even if we did lose this game.

This was the pinnacle with this staff and it was an awesome year. We finished below .500 in the middle of the big 10 and got run out in the second round.

I guess here, that's party time. It was an ok year, but some think it was great.

I'm wanting more and don't see a chance with this staff.

This was the pinnacle with this staff and it was an awesome year. We finished below .500 in the middle of the big 10 and got run out in the second round.

I guess here, that's party time. It was an ok year, but some think it was great.

I'm wanting more and don't see a chance with this staff.

How could you possibly know that?

We got in 6 years ago also with a below .500 record, also advancing to the round of 32 in the NCAAs.

and 4 other times at 8-10 we did not get in.

We are where Tubby is when they canned him. Don't think too hard on that.

and 4 other times at 8-10 we did not get in.

We are where Tubby is when they canned him. Don't think too hard on that.

Kind of doesn't matter that there were other 8-10 seasons and didn't get in, as this was your statement.

"Not Minnesota! Not in a million years.

Indiana's yes, Minnesota (LMAO)"

So just kind of patently wrong when we have gotten in twice with that record the last 6 years.

It's almost as if *GASP* conference record isn't the sole determining factor on entry to the national tournament.

Kind of doesn't matter that there were other 8-10 seasons and didn't get in, as this was your statement.

So just kind of patently wrong when we have gotten in twice with that record the last 6 years.

It's almost as if *GASP* conference record isn't the sole determining factor on entry to the national tournament.

And the big ten might just be one of the best conferences in the country

And the big ten might just be one of the best conferences in the country

In my opinion, top to bottom the B1G was the toughest this year. ACC and SEC were also very good, but were a lot more top-heavy.

We have not gotten in twice with that record.

8-10 and 9-11 are both 1 game below .500 and are equivalent.

So nice job trying to spin the angle there, but not going to work.

Ok, I was not counting this year though which was obvious.

We were 1 out of 5 before this year getting in at 2 games under .500...............i thought it was zero

Last edited:

You do know this was a fun year, right?

Fun some nights, pure hell others!

I want some top 5 finishes in the big 10 and some runs in the tourney. I know, I know...........it's coming with the current coach, LMAO

Top Bottom