Looking for tickets Saturday!

Tater

f.k.a. "Tubtastic"
Reaction score
Looking for 5 tickets. Who knows where best to find them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check Craigslist Louisville (or Bradley).

Still stinks that we are playing a Big Ten team in our 2nd game.

If there is a Gopher fan who wants to make some money, start buying up Saturday tickets from Louisville fans. You could sell them here for good money.

Coming down on Saturday. Anyone know if there are “Gopher sections” and if so where they?

Noon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Coming down on Saturday. Anyone know if there are “Gopher sections” and if so where they?

There was today but I wasn’t in them. Depends on which bench the gophers get I think. And honestly it was mostly gopher fans today. Williams Arena South

Bought 5 on stub hub today. Never been so excited to go to Iowa.

Having attended today, I can say that the arena is more like Target Center - meaning that it is set up to see a hockey or basketball game. Decent sightlines. We were in the 4th row of the 3rd level in the corner/sideline and I was very happy with our view. (Much better than our experience at USBank stadium vs OSU...)

Having attended today, I can say that the arena is more like Target Center - meaning that it is set up to see a hockey or basketball game. Decent sightlines. We were in the 4th row of the 3rd level in the corner/sideline and I was very happy with our view. (Much better than our experience at USBank stadium vs OSU...)

I was there and had mixed feelings on the venue. I was designed by HOK/ Populous, but has a very dated, closed off feel inside the seating bowl for a 2005 building.

The X in St. Paul has similar decks, steep and close, , but the there are way too many concrete walls between the concourses and the court.

I think they tried to wedge the arena in between the existing 2nd and 3rd streets so there was not room to make it wider. Great environment, especially from the seats in the corner where I squatted in all game.

I like sightlines, but good luck trying to duck out to the concession area and see anything, or stand anywhere and see the game without getting pushed out by ushers or getting in the way. The staff was pretty cordial though and the concessions were very solid and cheaper than I am used to.

I was there and had mixed feelings on the venue. I was designed by HOK/ Populous, but has a very dated, closed off feel inside the seating bowl for a 2005 building.

The X in St. Paul has similar decks, steep and close, , but the there are way too many concrete walls between the concourses and the court.

I think they tried to wedge the arena in between the existing 2nd and 3rd streets so there was not room to make it wider. Great environment, especially from the seats in the corner where I squatted in all game.

I like sightlines, but good luck trying to duck out to the concession area and see anything, or stand anywhere and see the game without getting pushed out by ushers or getting in the way. The staff was pretty cordial though and the concessions were very solid and cheaper than I am used to.
I can understand your points, but having attended a 1st round at the Metrodome and attending at USBank this year, I was gun-shy about ordering tickets without understanding the venue. This isn't the best place ever, but you can buy tickets online and expect to be able to enjoy watching the game - which is what I cared about.

I can understand your points, but having attended a 1st round at the Metrodome and attending at USBank this year, I was gun-shy about ordering tickets without understanding the venue. This isn't the best place ever, but you can buy tickets online and expect to be able to enjoy watching the game - which is what I cared about.

This. Cozy arena. Good views.

Concourses were tight but who cares?

25oz beers were $10-11. Popcorn is $5 with $2 refills.

Chik-Fil-A and others inside. Good food options for an arena I thought.

Awful cell service in the venue. Usually wouldn’t matter but I was “working” today as in I never told my boss I’d be gone because he is at wrestling nationals. Hard to answer emails when they won’t load.

The Chick-fil-A was delicious (although awkwardly in premade warmer bags to prevent insane lines). I still would have liked a free chicken sandwich for wearing our Cow costumes (come on free advertising hah)! Really enjoyed the venue and had a great view despite being the second to last row up top. Had such a good time we're driving down again Saturday! Let's go Gophers.

Awful cell service in the venue. Usually wouldn’t matter but I was “working” today as in I never told my boss I’d be gone because he is at wrestling nationals. Hard to answer emails when they won’t load.

Ok I totally forgot about this. I'll admit this was a little frustrating. We were definitely hoping to stream some other games too but obviously had no service. I couldn't Tweet their dang hashtag that they wanted either. At least had some success out on the concourse by the windows but wasnt ideal

The Chick-fil-A was delicious (although awkwardly in premade warmer bags to prevent insane lines). I still would have liked a free chicken sandwich for wearing our Cow costumes (come on free advertising hah)! Really enjoyed the venue and had a great view despite being the second to last row up top. Had such a good time we're driving down again Saturday! Let's go Gophers.

Did you get the vibe that you could move down to better seats is you were more incownito?

As expected. You're comparing a 65,000 seat football stadium to an arena with a quarter of the capacity and footprint.

As expected. You're comparing a 65,000 seat football stadium to an arena with a quarter of the capacity and footprint.
Of course I am. And that's the point. It's a venue completely appropriate to the sport which isnt always the case. Mr. Cow could see the game from the second to the top row, which is impressive.
Not everyone has researched the venue, and my purpose is letting people know they can get good seats to a great upcoming game pretty easily.

I'm looking for 2-4 tickets if anyone is selling...I can meet or PayPal

Is there an active "reseller" market near the arena? I am looking at tickets online and the service fees are tough to swallow.

Yeah there’s a bunch of guys around the arena selling tickets. Didn’t talk to any yesterday to get price info but lots of them. And you have to figure a bunch of those online tickets will hit the streets tomorrow. Plus you can take a crack at them before the early game and again before our game.

Yeah there’s a bunch of guys around the arena selling tickets. Didn’t talk to any yesterday to get price info but lots of them. And you have to figure a bunch of those online tickets will hit the streets tomorrow. Plus you can take a crack at them before the early game and again before our game.

That is what I am planning on doing...everything up for sale now is $150 or more and it doesn't seem to matter where your seats are. I would be very surprised if you cant get tickets tomorrow for $100 or less.

Of course I am. And that's the point. It's a venue completely appropriate to the sport which isnt always the case. Mr. Cow could see the game from the second to the top row, which is impressive.
Not everyone has researched the venue, and my purpose is letting people know they can get good seats to a great upcoming game pretty easily.

I for one appreciate the post, I had thought the games were being played in Des Moines NFL stadium until I read this

Top Bottom