Who is your Gophers MVP in the HUGE win over Louisville?

• Amir Coffey

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Jordan Murphy

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Gabe Kalscheur

Votes: 74 93.7%
  • Dupree McBrayer

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Daniel Oturu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Dupree. His play against the press was great.

Starting 5. Honestly they all played well.

Gabe was on though for sure.

The starters. Played good defense and stayed out of foul trouble. Collectively they were outstanding

Me! I gave it my all today. I skipped out on my responsibilities to put all my effort into this game. #Sacrifice

The starters. Played good defense and stayed out of foul trouble. Collectively they were outstanding

Gabe if you had to pick just one, but all the starters is the right answer.

Not sure I've seen a scoring stat-line like this; 18, 13, 18, 24, 13.

I picked Gabe but without any one of them playing less than what they did and we lose.

Hurt played some quality minutes despite the difficulties with inbounding the ball.

When he found Gabe for that last 3 I felt like the assistant coach from "Waterboy"!

Me! I gave it my all today. I skipped out on my responsibilities to put all my effort into this game. #Sacrifice

We must have the same scouting report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I had to choose one I would choose Gabe, but really it was a team effort. One of the best games they have played all year!

With Gabe- it's not just the shooting. He has such a positive effect on both ends of the court for this team. He has become a really good defender on top of his offensive presence. He is as good of a two way player for a frosh as I have seen here in a long time.

With Gabe- it's not just the shooting. He has such a positive effect on both ends of the court for this team. He's been a really good defender all year on top of his improving offensive presence. He is as good of a two way player for a frosh as I have seen here in a long time.

FIFY. His defensive play all year has been quite exceptional and even when he wasn't shooting it well in games, he would still work his tail off on the defensive end to limit his guy as much as possible. The bolded is spot on. He understands and plays well on both ends of the floor. From reports of his play and seeing him play in HS, I wasn't sure he could handle the quickness of the game at this level, but he has really shown he can. Look forward to seeing what he can do Sat. vs. Winston and really excited about what he can do in the coming years

Top Bottom