***MINNESOTA VS LOUISVILLE NCAA TOURNAMENT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Didn't like picking up so many in that short span there but 3/4 fouls on the bench is a good spot to be in right now.

we are playing good defense so far

I love these three freshmen... Omersa has spirit, Gabe will be our best shooter, Oturu on his way to replacing Murphy, and probably surpassing him at least offensively.

I love these three freshmen... Omersa has spirit, Gabe will be our best shooter, Oturu on his way to replacing Murphy, and probably surpassing him at least offensively.

Oturu has been a nice surprise this year.

wow, love the MN crowd... sounds like a home game! That means we're gonna win this game. Book it now!

Even though the call went our way, that charge call really pissed me off with how the ref went about it, just make the call, don't make it about yourself

wow, love the MN crowd... sounds like a home game! That means we're gonna win this game. Book it now!

The games in Des Moines of course it’s going to be a heavy MN crowd.

Stull and Hurt should never be on the floor at the same time.

Stull is hard to watch. I can’t believe they trust him late in games, too. He’s tried to throw the ball away a cpl of games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They gotta figure out how to get Gabe open for threes over the next 3 years of his career! He is a deadly weapon.

Oturu looks nothing like a freshman and will only get better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gotta stop the ball. They did good on that the first 15.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Need to get a stop. They’re scoring on every trip over the last few minutes.

Impressive defensive 1st half for the Gophers. They’ve played hard.

That step back is unstoppable.

In your face Charlie Murphy

Excellent half by the Gophers.

Couldn’t have asked for a better first half than that. Now keep it going through the rest of the game!

Great half, keep up the defensive energy from the first 15 mins and we're in the round of 32!

Top Bottom