***MINNESOTA VS LOUISVILLE NCAA TOURNAMENT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Why in the hell does Pitino know the number of deflections at the half. Stay on point man!

But I love the energy. Let’s goooo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This time a year a deep bench is overrated.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Pretty close to perfect first half from the boys in gold!

Really fun first half. Just keep up this intensity for another 20 minutes and we keep dancing!

0 fouls on Big Dan and 1 on Murph, that's huge.

made 3s > fouls. That's a winning stat for the Gophs.

Very fun to watch first half. Way to go Gopher fans for making the trip and making noise.
Only beef is we need Murphy to play better defense in the second half.

This time a year a deep bench is overrated.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It matters on Saturday, and then on the following Saturday.

At the half, Gophers now have a 56% chance of winning according to fivethirtyeight, 53% from ESPN.

Very fun to watch first half. Way to go Gopher fans for making the trip and making noise.
Only beef is we need Murphy to play better defense in the second half.

We should be able to play them a little tougher in the second half down low with the foul situation being good. The guards played excellent on D.

i get your point. But how about having an average bench?

Curry and Stockman could have gotten some minutes and points if they were available. As someone else said though, no fouls on Oturu and 1 on Murphy means they can stay in a little longer than they otherwise might.

The first half went about as well as could be expected. Great job by Hurt and Omersa taking fouls.

Curry and Stockman could have gotten some minutes and points if they were available. As someone else said though, no fouls on Oturu and 1 on Murphy means they can stay in a little longer than they otherwise might.

What’s everyone’s love affair with Curry? He wasn’t that good even when he was healthy.

What’s everyone’s love affair with Curry? He wasn’t that good even when he was healthy.

Go back and rewatch how many game winning plays he made as a freshman.

The first half went about as well as could be expected. Great job by Hurt and Omersa taking fouls.

Yep, they hit 3s and the key players stayed out of foul trouble. In position to take it home with a strong 2nd half, hopefully they can close it out.

And just like that Oturu has 2 fouls. Ugh.

Man, when Gabe is feeling it from 3 it is fun to watch.

LV shoots some long 3's. Hard to believe they'll keep making those.

Top Bottom