***MINNESOTA VS LOUISVILLE NCAA TOURNAMENT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Can we get Reggie Miller off broadcast row and into a Gophers uni? Even at his age he'd be a 1000% better shooter than anyone we currently have.

Come on motherfu$/$@. Bring it!

That’s where Murphy needs to get the ball, 5 feet from the basket not 15 feet near the 3 point line.

Why do we have to be so careless with the ball?

Coffeys 3 is a big shot for him...give him confidence

Can we get Reggie Miller off broadcast row and into a Gophers uni? Even at his age he'd be a 1000% better shooter than anyone we currently have.

Tbh I’d take his sister Cheryl Miller over some of our shooters.

Couple of different defensive looks by the Gophers. I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murphy a little slow to react on defense so far. Overall I'm liking the matchup though. The Gophers can beat this team.

Energy much better. Calm down and don’t be careless and we’ll be right there

Outru needs to work on that 5-8 foot jumper in the offseason.

Too bad McBrayer is always open. If he could just knock down a couple of the wide open looks he is going to get today

Loved that drive from oturu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defense looks great. Pree needs to hit an open look sometime today.

McBrayer actually sucks. Nice guy and you can't not root for him but how can you not hit an open three and be a starting guard in D1 basketball. One good game out of every 8 doesn't cut it.

The Gophers on the ball defense is looking really good so far. This is Big Ten basketball, Son.

Good start, but we are going to need to hit some outside shots to win this one.

I like to look at it this way...if Gophers are 'ok' even with Pree throwing away possessions on poor shooting, we can only expect to get better as his numbers normalize. ;)

Top Bottom