2019 NCAA Tournament Other Games Thread

Colossal blunder by the zags

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Carson Edwards is so fun to watch when he's not playing against the Gophers

This is more threes than I’ve seen all year. It’s tough being a gopher fan.

This game is unreal..... the shooting!!!!

If Purdue could rebound they'd be up 10.

I'm surprised Purdue has not played Haarms and Williams on the court together until now...that seems to me like it might be to their advantage.

I'm surprised Purdue has not played Haarms and Williams on the court together until now...that seems to me like it might be to their advantage.
They are now

Either he had off nights against us, or Dupree McBreyer is the best defender in the B1G.

I do think McBrayer was a better defender than he gets credit for. Aside from his defense on the guy he was guarding, he seemed to draw moving screen fouls in most games.

How do you fouls when you've given up 20 offensive rebounds?

What a game. I don’t know how they got that off in time.

Wow. What a game. Carson Edwards on fire. I wouldn't have fouled their either.

I rest my case. Dumb move by Painter.

These Purdue games have been incredible. Just wow. I can’t believe this game matches the last one for quality ball. great play by UVa to tie it.

How do you fouls when you've given up 20 offensive rebounds?

This. Of all times that strategy wasn’t a good one, his was it? especially since they fouled a good FT shooter who would make the first.

UVa is getting so lucky and getting calls.

Purdue doesn't always have the best defense and rebounding, but I really enjoy watching their offense.

This. Of all times that strategy wasn’t a good one, his was it? especially since they fouled a good FT shooter who would make the first.

I almost never favor that strategy unless you have a clear rebounding advantage. Too many things can happen. I'd rather let you have a 3 that you have a 15-20% chance of making.

There's very few players that I dislike more than Haarms. For that reason.....go UVA.

I would have called that a push off on Hunter.

That is one of the best games I've ever seen. Wow.

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom