2019 NCAA Tournament Other Games Thread

Built is OK in my book, good insight and is asset to the Gopherhole...IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great insight. Slobbering over uva and Wisconsin gets old.

Duke’s Achilles heel on display tonight... poor outside shooting. Still a matter of time before NDSU is worn down

I was hoping to see Maryland matchup with Duke somehow, but I'd prefer not at our or MSU's expense.
Like to see Zion go against Bruno Fernando.

And all the while singing the praises of Virginia and Wisconsin and their coaching and programs.

And hammering Pitino most of the time, in built style.

Praise him when i see fit, my opinion. Those programs and all the other non blue bloods that built sustainable success did it with a identity from day one. Perhaps we just differ on our standards of success. No one forces you to read the posts. There are many posters who i simply skip over.

Favorite thing about the tourney for me is when they reveal players that had only one offer and that player emerges as a wonderful player.

VCU and UCF have combined for 3 points 6 minutes into the game.

The ACC 1 seeds having 1st troubles today. Carolina down 8 late in the half against Iona.

Liberty with first ever tourney win

Liberty takes down Miss State for their first tournament win. The postgame interview made me go look up what the deal is with that University. Did anyone know that they've only been around since 1971? It's the University founded by Jerry Falwell.

I’d be curious how many times a 1 seed has ever been losing at half to a 16 seed. It happened twice today.

Big Ten goes 7-1 in the round of 64. Damn shame the lone loss was by Wisconsin. Just a damn shame.

freaken Wisconsin had to ruin it... I actually don't feel bad.

8 double digit seeds get past the first round. One guaranteed in the sweet 16. Interesting to see how many joining them

For the first time since expanding to 68, no play-in team advances to the round of 32.

Liberty takes down Miss State for their first tournament win. The postgame interview made me go look up what the deal is with that University. Did anyone know that they've only been around since 1971? It's the University founded by Jerry Falwell.

Yes my wife pointed that out and I started cheering for Miss State.

Favorite thing about the tourney for me is when they reveal players that had only one offer and that player emerges as a wonderful player.
I look that too, especially in football. Diamonds in the rough. How about the St. Mary's walk on that took over at point part way thru season and helped turn them around. I only heard it when he fouled out.

Praise him when i see fit, my opinion. Those programs and all the other non blue bloods that built sustainable success did it with a identity from day one. Perhaps we just differ on our standards of success. No one forces you to read the posts. There are many posters who i simply skip over.

I think we differ on the need to praise uva and Wisconsin repeatedly. And take subtle shots at Pitino. Our standards of success are similar.

Stop slobbering on uva and Bucky. And admit you actually do slobber.

15 of the top 16 seeds remain. Only KSU, missing their best player lost.

Yes my wife pointed that out and I started cheering for Miss State.

Old Jerry had his issues, but I was very glad to see them win. Some of us on this board also like the principles the school espouses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, of course, although I had forgotten it was Falwell (I was thinking Pat Robertson but now I remember that was Regent University).

Yeah, no doubt. If they played Oral Roberts I'd be cheering for the meteor.

Now, now, remember that these are young basketball players and there is nothing at all ideological about basketball.

Depending upon one's views, one could have had issues with Charlton Heston or Jane Fonda but both of those individuals were always a treat to watch on the screen.

Top Bottom