2019 NCAA Tournament Other Games Thread

Iowa was down 25 in the first half, would be the biggest comeback in tournament history.

If Iowa wins, they need to sign Fran to a 10 year extension.

This Iowa team and their balance is something us Gopher fans long for.

Refs gifting this game to Iowa. AWFUL call.

Another awful call for Iowa. Pathetic officials.

This is one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen.

Iowa's gotten more bad calls in the last 5 minutes than the Gophers get in a season.

Checked the score at one point and Iowa was down 20....checked again and they were down 2. They are playing like crap in overtime so far but would be cool to see them pull off the massive comeback.

Could’ve been a great comeback. Agree with the announcers in that Iowa started playing too much hero ball (especially Moss). Stay in their offense and they win that game.

Iowa only loses Baer. They will be tough next year.

They gave up 44 points in the first 15 minutes. That was some of the worst defense i have ever seen !

Iowa only loses Baer. They will be tough next year.

they live by the 3 and die by the 3.......the big 10 is physical and they really aren't. I bet they are around .500 in the big 10 again.

They had better do something next year, because they lose most of them.

This UCF-Duke game looks like good entertainment. My very early impression is that this will be a tough one for Duke if the two bigs for UCF stay out of foul trouble.

I can't fathom being 7'6"...like, how do you find a car you can fit into?

I can't fathom being 7'6"...like, how do you find a car you can fit into?

I guess he won't be able to play for the Timberwolves because he'll need to live somewhere he can drive a convertible ��

Is he even an NBA prospect?

I'm not sure what the NBA teams will think of him. To me, he appears to have good movement and coordination compared to giants like Sean Bradley and Manute Bol, but maybe not Yao Ming, and the game has changed since then. He is making a difference in this game, but he has had limited minutes, and I'm not sure if that is the norm for him or just due to foul trouble.

Cheering for two things the rest of the tourney:
1) A big ten ncaa championship.
2) Duke, UNC, Kentucky losing as soon as possible by as much as possible.
Not necessarily in that order.

Hook and hold was missed on #12 of Duke on the missed free throw that was rebounded.

Well, I'll have to cheer against Duke for at least one more week, I guess.

Top Bottom