2019 NCAA Tournament Other Games Thread

I like Richard, be he has never recruited shooters like we are seeing in this game. We need more than just one guy (Gabe) to be able to hit from the outside.

LOL I look away when purdue is up 16 and now tennesse is up[/QUOT

Yeah just watch the black official who can’t even rundown the dam floor. What an embarrassment to college basketball. He can’t see a SEC foul but seems to see Big Ten fouls.

Love Gene Keady's ball marker on his hat. Is he going golfing after the game?!

Aside from the lull in the 2nd half, Purdue has played a masterful game. Tennessee has also played well, but Purdue has played more technically sound. They will be very tough for anyone to beat if they play like this.

UM v TX Tech...about the worst basketball a person can watch. It's like we're back in 1919 instead of 2019.

UM v TX Tech...about the worst basketball a person can watch. It's like we're back in 1919 instead of 2019.

Except worse because it’s not even like they’re stalling, they just suck

These are the two worst games being simultaneously played in NCAA tournament history. I am very confident in that.

The two late games have a combined 57 points scored in 64 combined minutes thus far. Ugly.

Last edited:

Oregon is looking good against Virginia. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they pull this one off.

Oregon was a bit of a bubble team and they could be going to the elite 8. That doesn't happen very often.

of course the minute I say Oregon looks good, UVA goes on a 12-0 run...

I guess it’s Gun Up time. What is up with Michigan? If the TT defense can grind them down this far they could do this to almost any team.

Michigan basket. They've been so few, its news...

Michigan basket. They've been so few, its news...
Did the ice cold Gophers replace Michigan players? [emoji2957][emoji38][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1782]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

TT could not score another point and I'd give them a 50/50 shot of winning.
Michigan looking like a bad Gophers team tonight. At least we could pound it down low. Michigan just looking awful.

Michigan looking like a bad Gophers team tonight. At least we could pound it down low. Michigan just looking awful.

This is as bad as I've ever seen a Boehlein Michigan team look. RIP my bracket.

Yeah, i had Michigan advancing to the Final 4 for this region.

Top Bottom