2019 NCAA Tournament Other Games Thread

Now, now, remember that these are young basketball players and there is nothing at all ideological about basketball.

Depending upon one's views, one could have had issues with Charlton Heston or Jane Fonda but both of those individuals were always a treat to watch on the screen.

Ya, regardless about how you feel about Liberty, I think I have an issue with taking it out on college athletes that largely have nothing to do with that. I'm glad the social media mob has mostly kept their opinions about Liberty to themselves after this win. Maybe they feel the same way, but I have a feeling it will get louder if they win again.

Ya, regardless about how you feel about Liberty, I think I have an issue with taking it out on college athletes that largely have nothing to do with that. I'm glad the social media mob has mostly kept their opinions about Liberty to themselves after this win. Maybe they feel the same way, but I have a feeling it will get louder if they win again.

Last year Loyola made it to the final four. Maybe god tipping the scales a wee bit. Next year GCU?

I have no idea why turgeon would go back to man to man to end the game when their zone had been good all day

The LSU last second basket just reinforces what having a good point guard will do for you. Hope we have one next year.

I have no idea why turgeon would go back to man to man to end the game when their zone had been good all day

That was rough to witness. That said, the shot was pretty incredible.

Looked like 4 steps to me, though hard for an official to call that with 3 seconds left.

Ryan Larson, freshman from Cretin, getting some run for Wofford.

Ryan Larson, freshman from Cretin, getting some run for Wofford.

What a crap call to put Travis to the line to ice the Cheating Caliparis vs. Wofford game. Travis did all the contact and then airballed a five footer, was rewarded with two undeserved FTs to go from 2 to 4.

What a crap call to put Travis to the line to ice the Cheating Caliparis vs. Wofford game. Travis did all the contact and then airballed a five footer, was rewarded with two undeserved FTs to go from 2 to 4.

Yep. Not even close to a foul. Kentucky got all the calls...of course.

Calipari should have been banned after all the cheating he has done in his career. Hard not to think how much better the Gophers would be with Travis.

What, Michigan can’t hit every 3 they take like they did against the Gophers in the BTT? If they continue to shoot like this they’ll go the way of Wisconsin.

Michigan misses 7 straight shots and Florida gets no closer on the scoreboard. Incredible

Interesting Stat. In a tournament game in 2016 Isiah Whitehead went 0-10 from 3 point range for Seton Hall. Now I see why we cooled on him.

I'd like to think the odds of 3 blowouts in a row is low. I'm feeling good about us!

Why does Purdue have Carsen Edwards in hitting the deck hard in a 26 point game?

Auburn up 24 points on KU in the first half.

Go Gophers!!

With all the blowouts yesterday and Iowa just getting smoked this morning, a 20 point loss isn't so bad. Clearly the top 16 teams are far superior to the next 16. The games really haven't been close except for LSU somehow holding off Maryland...

With all the blowouts yesterday and Iowa just getting smoked this morning, a 20 point loss isn't so bad. Clearly the top 16 teams are far superior to the next 16. The games really haven't been close except for LSU somehow holding off Maryland...

Iowa clawed back. Only down five now.....with about eight minutes left in the game.

This Iowa team is going to be really good next year.

Iowa has several guys who can make threes and a nice inside presence.

Top Bottom