2019 NCAA Tournament Other Games Thread

Precisely the unbiased, detached take I would expect from you when it involves the Bennetts. I bet you cared about the rules when Purdue’s 3 at the buzzer in the first half was taken away from them despite there being no strong video evidence to overturn the original call, particularly if humans play and humans ref, right?

Learned a long time ago to not get wrapped up into excuses or officiating. I could bitch about half a dozen calls every GAME. Whatever they call is the best they have in that moment and we just move on. UW got what many thought was the short end of it in the finals a few years ago but for me it was no big deal. Plenty of plays to win the game. Not interested in excuses.

Another good game. Though I can't get into it too much as both coaches are sleaze.

Jared Harper is hurting Auburn more than he's helping. He cannot finish and gets killed on D.

If Duke loses we’ll have officially avoided Minnesotans coming home to win titles. Go Green!

Traitor defectors geno and Travis ...get just desserts watching final 4 on the tube

If Duke loses we’ll have officially avoided Minnesotans coming home to win titles. Go Green!

Even though this would make my tickets less valuable I’m completely on board for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sparty dominating but missing too many shots. Should be up 8-10.

AT&T's commercials are making want to never use their wireless network.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Would we have been demonstrably better with him? I say no.

He would have started over Oturu who was good but not consistent. Oturu would have taken minutes from Curry and Omersa. That's a pretty big upgrade. We wouldn't have won the B1G or anything, but 2-3 more wins for sure.

MSU is going to dominate the glass. Duke has no size beyond Williamson.

Also, Winston is much better than Jones.

He would have started over Oturu who was good but not consistent. Oturu would have taken minutes from Curry and Omersa. That's a pretty big upgrade. We wouldn't have won the B1G or anything, but 2-3 more wins for sure.

In my opinion more than that.
Upgrades depth and talent.
Mitigates Murphy’s foul trouble.
I think to the gophers he’s worth 4-5 games. Maybe not all big ten games.

In my opinion more than that.
Upgrades depth and talent.
Mitigates Murphy’s foul trouble.
I think to the gophers he’s worth 4-5 games. Maybe not all big ten games.

Nah. Maybe 1 or 2. Travis is only worth 4.1 win shares. He's a starter. He isn't special.

Feel like every announcer just wants to coddle the balls of every player for duke. Like it’s jusy uncomfortable to listen to

Nah. Maybe 1 or 2. Travis is only worth 4.1 win shares. He's a starter. He isn't special.

Don’t compare him to the average player. Compare him to who he would be taking minutes from and who he would be keeping fresh.

Learned a long time ago to not get wrapped up into excuses or officiating. I could bitch about half a dozen calls every GAME. Whatever they call is the best they have in that moment and we just move on. UW got what many thought was the short end of it in the finals a few years ago but for me it was no big deal. Plenty of plays to win the game. Not interested in excuses.

Is stating that the playing field is clearly unlevel considered an excuse in your book?

Wow. MSU goes on a 13-0 run to end the half. Up on Duke by a score of 34-30.

If Michigan state continues to have Winston dominate Jones on the offensive end, State should win going away as I can’t see them missing that many wide open shots in the second half

I keep hearing from the national media that Williamson is unguardable. He’s a phenomenal talent but I’m not sure I’ve seen a guy that gets away with more. He shoves guys all over the place.

I keep hearing from the national media that Williamson is unguardable. He’s a phenomenal talent but I’m not sure I’ve seen a guy that gets away with more. He shoves guys all over the place.

Agree with this.
Also not sure why him getting a rebound caused jim nance to get excited. He is a good rebounder. But his rebounds are still worth 1.

Zion making that first 3 was the worst thing that could’ve happened to duke

Ward has missed 3 bunnies this half. MSU should be up 6 or 8.

Pretty clear to me in this game that Williamson and Winston are way better than everyone else in this game.

Barret a distant 3rd

Top Bottom