2019 NCAA Tournament Other Games Thread

Wow... Arizona St getting destroyed.

Screw the B1G winning all 8 games. I want the Badgers to get embarrassed.
That is all.

I think the PAC has had just 1 or 2 NCAA bids on at least one occasion in the last 10 or 15 years. I wanna say a regular season champ Washington went to the NIT one year.

Pretty sure that was when we beat them in the NIT semis in Pitino’s first year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oregon in the driver seat, hope they can close this one out.

The difference in athleticism is pretty significant in this game.

Davison 0-8 in the game. They can’t make 3’s but kept jacking them up.

Bye Wisconsin

I’m Minnesota first, then cheer for the rest of the big ten kinda guy. But I’m feeling some real joy for this badger loss. As homer might say ‘they’re the suckiest sucks who have ever sucked’

Is there a new "Fire Greg Gard" thread on their forum? :cool02:

Somewhere, built is weeping ............

There is small part of me that wanted Virginia to lose again, can you imagine back back lots to 16 seed, he would've lost it

Somewhere, built is weeping ............

Lol for real. Pitino built (pun intended) a team that can win a game or two in the tournament. Wisconsin is built to win a majority of games in conference play and that’s about it

I thought this was a "special" Wisconsin team?

Lol for real. Pitino built (pun intended) a team that can win a game or two in the tournament. Wisconsin is built to win a majority of games in conference play and that’s about it

This Wisconsin team for sure. Bo’s teams were good both ways imo.

Duke’s Achilles heel on display tonight... poor outside shooting. Still a matter of time before NDSU is worn down

Anteaters advance. Good thing too. Their scholarship esports team just got knocked off their top ranking

I'd take juco guard from ndsu, he's keeping them in ame

There is small part of me that wanted Virginia to lose again, can you imagine back back lots to 16 seed, he would've lost it

Cry over a basketball game, that is funny. Learned a long time ago that in any game the best team does not always win. Told my friends in Des Moines at halftime of the UVA game that they would win by 15. UW got it handed to them fair and square but you do know that i cheer for the Gophers when the teams play !

Cry over a basketball game, that is funny. Learned a long time ago that in any game the best team does not always win. Told my friends in Des Moines at halftime of the UVA game that they would win by 15. UW got it handed to them fair and square but you do know that i cheer for the Gophers when the teams play !

I never said cry. I like your takes and contribution board.

That doesn't mean I won't razz your love of Bennett's and Badgers a bit

You cheer for the gophers and are on a gopher message and name yourself "built badgers"?

Well, ok then

LMAO

You cheer for the gophers and are on a gopher message and name yourself "built badgers"?

Well, ok then

LMAO

Built is OK in my book, good insight and is asset to the Gopherhole...IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, ok then

LMAO

And all the while singing the praises of Virginia and Wisconsin and their coaching and programs.

And hammering Pitino most of the time, in built style.

Top Bottom