2019 NCAA Tournament Other Games Thread

I’m too lazy to look myself, but how many teams could the B1G potentially have in the Elite Eight?

5 - Michigan, Ohio State, and Wisconsin can all get there without running up against a conference team
Iowa and Purdue are in the same section and of course we all know that Minnesota, Michigan State, and Maryland are all bunched up as well.

I know the seeding process is tough but putting 3 Big Ten teams in one 8 team section of teams is not fair to the conference. One of those teams should have ended up in the Duke half of the East or in another region.

But as someone else said, it does give the Big Ten a great chance of having a team in the elite 8.

I'm pissed we are playing Michigan State tomorrow. so ****ing stupid. it's almost like the committee wanted us to consume ourselves... winner of our game tomorrow may have to play Maryland if they win themselves... should not be this way... ACC gets 3 teams at number one, meanwhile the B1G has to play themselves to fight for a Sweet 16 birth. stupid

Of the #2 seeds, MSU is the best matchup for us by far.

LOL Virginia

It’s almost like Virginia’s own style effs them over. They have better athletes versus these low level teams but they don’t use them

LOL! It's still super early and very unlikely to hold.....but #1 Virginia is down 20-10 to #16 Gardner-Webb nine minutes into the game!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Virginia is such a hard team to figure out. How you can lose 3 games all year in a tough conference like the ACC and then struggle with a 16 seed, it makes no sense. If they manage to lose to a 16 seed in back to back years that would be unbelievable.

VA crapping the bed

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

UVA still down 10 15 minutes in. Irvine up 5 on K-State

UC Irvine up on KS St late. That could set up nicely for WI once again.

Virginia is such a hard team to figure out. How you can lose 3 games all year in a tough conference like the ACC and then struggle with a 16 seed, it makes no sense. If they manage to lose to a 16 seed in back to back years that would be unbelievable.

But Tony Bennett would still be offered every open job.

Lots of people picked UC Irvine to win. They are hot, on a long win streak and K-State's best player is out. So this really isn't a surprise.

UVA crapping the bed, that's a huge surprise after doing it last year.

This would be classic Wisconsin if the 4 and 1 seed in their region lost.

UVA down 36-30 to Gardener-Webb at the half. Will Lightning strike the Cavaliers twice?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This would be classic Wisconsin if the 4 and 1 seed in their region lost.

I was just thinking that. WI would have a pretty nice bracket to FF which really sucks.

I think UVA pulls this one out and then gets destroyed by Oklahoma. But hey, I also had Minnesota bearing Belmont to go to the Elite Eight, so what do I know?

I think UVA pulls this one out and then gets destroyed by Oklahoma. But hey, I also had Minnesota bearing Belmont to go to the Elite Eight, so what do I know?
I don't know what you're injesting, but did you bring enough for the whole board? [emoji1787][emoji6][emoji1787][emoji6][emoji38]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What's funny is you'll hear CBS talking about how great the ACC will do, when they were gifted with three #1 seeds. SEC is definitely over rated so far... ACC is to be seen.

Is Jordan Murphy moonlighting as the PG for Arizona St?

With you on the Oklahoma pick but even as a huge homer I couldn't bring myself to put Minnesota in the sweet 16 in either of my brackets.

Rocky Top sneaks by Colgate

Oregon already has scored 13 on Wisky. That's a normal halftime score for Bucky...

How bad was the Pac 12 this year? Must be their worst year ever.

Losing to a toothpaste company. I have TN winning it all in one of my brackets so they’ll probably lose.

Is it fair to say that in the end Tennessee brushed their teeth with them and spat them back out?

Rocky Top sneaks by Colgate

Oregon already has scored 13 on Wisky. That's a normal halftime score for Bucky...

How bad was the Pac 12 this year? Must be their worst year ever.

I think the PAC has had just 1 or 2 NCAA bids on at least one occasion in the last 10 or 15 years. I wanna say a regular season champ Washington went to the NIT one year.

Top Bottom